|Six| Welcome Home Pt. Two |

Start from the beginning

9:20 AM
|Mark| 'Mark added you to "group chat"'
|Mark| "Breakfast is ready."
|Amy| "Is Cassie up yet?"
|Ethan| "I checked on her when I woke up, she's still snoring."
|Mark| "Ok, don't wake her yet,"
11:38 AM
|Tyler| "Hey Ethan after your shower can you go wake up Cassie, it's getting late."
|Ethan| "Yeah aight."

I could hear the shower running from down the hall, and took the next few minutes to get ready. My face was greasy with day old makeup, and my hair felt even worse with frizzy soft curls falling down my back. I opened the first door across from my bed and saw it was a closet. Like Mark said, there was an array of youtuber merchandise. I tried the next door and found what I was looking for, a bathroom. I grabbed my products from my suitcase and fixed myself up in the washroom. After washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair, I slid on a shirt from the closet that said "I'm Tyler" on it, paring it with some jeans.

I heard the bathroom door open from the hall and quickly hid behind the door of the bedroom. Ethan quietly walked over to my door and pushed it open almost squishing me, only a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Damn," I whispered to myself, as I peeked out from behind the door in an attempt to see his chest better, I foiled my plan by leaning on the door and causing it to creak. Ethan turned around and I came out from behind the door in defeat.
"Were you trying to scare me?" He asked with a chuckle.
"Yeah and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for my urge to see some sweet v-line," I snapped my fingers, and let out half a laugh, only my shoulders giving a single bounce.

I looked over Ethan's body, the towel falling just enough to reveal his v-line and small treasure trail.
"Nice," I smirked, he blushed and avoided eye contact, "Anyways, whats up?"
"Oh uh, Tyler just wanted me to come wake you up," Ethan informed me. "Since you're already up I'm gonna go get changed and stuff now so...yeah." He left my room and I followed behind him. He walked into the room right of mine, and I headed down the stairs.
I walked into the kitchen where Tyler was pouring himself a cup of hot coffee, the aroma filling the room. He turned around and gave me a friendly smile,
"Morning! I made some coffee, do you drink?" Tyler asked as I sat down at the island counter.
"Only iced, thank you though," I replied.
"Ah do you want water or anything then?"
"Yes please,"
"Nice shirt by the way," Tyler winked.
"Assuming it's your merch?"
"My only merch, it's in inside joke from a video, just so you know."
"Well I just figured I'm Tyler, so." I joked,
"What happened last night by the way?"
"You were out like a light." Tyler laughed as he sat down beside me with his cup.
"Sounds about right. I don't even remember much of the movie if we're being honest, I think I faded in and out." I replied with a chuckle.
"You did, you'd snore every so often then wake back up when Ethan or I shifted around, I ended up putting you in bed halfway through the movie when you were fully out."

"I was tired what can I say. Is there any plans for today?" I asked, sipping on my water.
"I think Mark's going to talk to you about some rules, he's just out with Chica on a walk." Tyler explained.
"Oh yeah! I forgot about Chica!" I exclaimed, "Where was she last night?"
"Mark had her up in his room, but you'll meet her when he gets back."
Not even a minute later Mark entered the house with a golden retriever in pursuit. Mark unleashed her and she instantly bounded over to me. I hopped off the chair and sat on the floor to let her tackle me, licking my face and hands.
"Hi puppy! Hello girl! You're such a good puppo!" I squealed as she continued to bound around me in excitement. Chica jumped at me once again and I tumbled over laughing while being smothered in dog kisses.
"Chica! Down girl, calm down," Mark called, intervening the madness.
"If I die, I die!" I shouted through laughs. Mark pulled her off anyway and helped me up.
"I love her." I stated to Mark.
"Yeah well I think she loves you too so we are good there. Come upstairs with me though I have to talk to you about stuff now that your rested." Mark commanded.

We headed to my room and he pulled out a small piece of paper from a drawer in my vanity.
"So there's going to be some rules here, and I want to go over them with you, sound good?" Mark stated. I nodded and sat down on my bed.
"First off, you have a schedule with who your with on what day, just to keep organization and fairness in a way. That list is on here, I'll let you go over it later. Today however you just get the hang out." Mark sat down beside me,
"Next is no other intimate relationships outside the household,"
"Makes sense, don't see myself needing one anyways," I shrugged.
"Probably not," He chuckled and continued on,
"If your worried about anything, or not feeling good, tell us or me please, I want to make sure you're okay here. Along with that, your safeword is red, or just straight up stop, we'll listen to that too."
I made sure to make note of the word and repeat it in my head a couple times.
"And the last main thing I wanted to discuss was there can be absolutely no PDA in public eye. No flirting, teasing, or hand holding on camera and especially not on in public or on stream." Mark stated in a suddenly serious tone.
"Yeah no, obviously not a good idea," I chuckled awkwardly.
"Here you can go over the rest," He handed me the sheet for me to go over, I quickly scanned it, nothing else too shocking on there.
"Oh and by the way," Mark smirked, "You can call me daddy,"

~•~

Rules: (yeah I went there shush)

1. You have a specific day for who you're with.
- Sunday~ Your own time.
- Monday~ Mark
- Tuesday~ Amy
- Wednesday~ Ethan
- Thursday~Tyler
- Friday~ Mark or other.
- Saturday~ Your choice/own time.
2. No relationships in an intimate way with people outside of the house.
3. You can talk to us about any of your concerns. Please come to us if something wrong.
4. Clothes are not required on the premises.
5. No PDA
6. Safe-word: Red/stop

~•~