19

"Are there cameras around?" I asked, pulling back from him and started looking around in search of the camera. He can't possibly be liking me, right?

"What cameras?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

"Aren't you pranking me or something?" I asked, looking straight at him. He remained quiet for a good few seconds before he bawled into fits of laughter. His laughter was the most magical thing I've ever heard, but bad thing, he doesn't laugh often.

Once he stopped laughing, he stood up straight, planted a very devilish smirk on his face and spoke, "You're right. You just got pranked."

Tears started swelling up in my eyes, but I tried to control it as much as I could. I knew it. Why would he like someone like me when no one in my school has till date? Why would he want to be my friends all of a sudden? Why was his friends acting all buddy - buddy with me? Because they all have been trying to prank me, make fun of me, embarrass me and if this reason wasn't enough to leave the country and never come back, then I didn't know what was.

"You really think I would ever like someone like you? Someone who falls last in the school chain, someone who isn't confident, someone who doesn't know how to take a stand for herself?" With every word he spoke, he took a step further as I took a step back. My whole body was shaking with fear and my eyes were wet. My throat was paining because of the tears that I've been controlling.

"Just look at your hair," He said, touching my hair, "your eyes," And planted kisses on my eyes, "your nose," and one on my nose, "and especially your lips." and finally a peck on my lips.

"Then you are thinking just right. You are perfect Ms. Summers. You are every guys daydream. You don't know how many guys want to date you and you definitely don't want to hear the shit they talk about you in locker's room— Oh, but you don't worry about it, I took care of it. You don't realise how happy you make me feel just by your presence." My back was now touching the wall as he placed both of his hands on either side of me. My breathing was coming in short span and a gasp escaped my mouth when he pulled me closer by waist.

"You are making me hate my friends, Avelyn. Klaus would be a dead meat if you wouldn't have told me that there was nothing going on between you two. You are making me jealous, baby. Something, no one has ever accomplished before. I like you, I really do."

Tears were now rolling down my cheeks like Niagara falls. No one has ever been so sweet to me. No one has ever made me feel like this before. My stomach was in knots and my heart was beating fast. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Should I be happy that he actually liked me? Or should I be sad about the fact that he was a player? Multiple thoughts were running through my mind and I badly needed Stells by my side or even Ethan for that matter.

"I, erm... don't, uh-" Ofcourse, why did I even think that opening my mouth was a good idea?

"You don't have to answer now, baby. Take your time. Just make sure that whenever you decide to answer me, the answer is positive." He said with a wink and gave me a small peck on the lips before retracing his steps to his room leaving me all confused.

My throat was starting to feel dry and I badly needed water. I was feeling crumbly chocolate cake. I walked to the kitchen and took a bottle out of the refrigerator. Once, I was satisfied enough, I splashed some water on my face and walked back to the living room, where the last part of Fast And Furious was going on.

Not even a minute later I put my butt on the couch, I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned internally before standing up and walking towards the door. Just as I opened the door, a pair of arms were wrapped around me engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Let her go, fucker."

"But I missed her!" An unfamiliar, yet a very familiar voice spoke.

"Erm, but I think I just met you." I spoke, looking at the grey eyes which were staring right at me.

"Exactly!" With that said, he engulfed me in a hug again and I just stood there with my hands on the side, not knowing what to do because hugging random people was definitely not on my to-do-list today.

"Oww, Klaus!" He whined and started rubbing the spot on his head where Klaus just smacked him.

"Blaze!" He copied his whining to which he whined again.

"I hate you, both of you." He said, looking at us and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"But I didn't even do anything!" I retorted.

"Exactly! You could have fucking taken my side and saved me from him. Now, I have this huge ass fucking bump on my head and it's ruining my hairstyle, now how am I suppose to go on a date tomorrow with Brittney!"

"It's not a permanent bump you jackass." A voice came from behind me and that particular voice belonged to the person whom I was trying to avoid this entire evening.

"And here I thought you were on my side. Oh lord, please take me! I don't belong to this world anymore. The cruel children here are making it hard for me to breathe— The fuck, Klaus!" Blaze for the second time today rubbed his head where Klaus has once again smacked him.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" Klaus said.

"Can you all, like, not curse?"

"Damn! We have a baby here." Blaze exclaimed.

"You are a baby, Blaze." Dante spoke.

"I am not! Just look at these muscles," He said, flexible his muscles and ride his t-shirt up showing his abs, "and these abs."

"Mine are much better." Dante said, flexing his muscles and riding his shirt up too.

"In that case." Klaus spoke and before he could do the same, I quickly turned around not wanting to see anymore of their skin.

Not going to lie, they all had one heck of an amazing body. Shame, I was yet to see Klaus'.

Only if I had turned around a second or two later.

I was still covering my face which was red like an apple, when a hand was kept on my shoulders pulling me close to them and I very well knew to whom that hand belonged to.

"Your innocence is making me like you more, baby."

His hand was soon pushed away from my shoulders as I was engulfed in a hug again for the third time in the evening.

"You are sho shweet."

"Get the back away from her fucker." Both of them spoke at the same time and pulled him away from me. If I was not looking like a tomato before, then I surely did now.  Their laughter boomed in the air as I kept staring at the floor in embarassment.

"We have got ourselves a good living entertainment." Blaze spoke and that's when I realised that—

I was doomed.

••••••••

Be very frank

Be very frank...

Are you all enjoying this plot line?