I need new friends

Start from the beginning

"ME!" Fire and I shout.

"Ok, that's $1 in the middle for each of you. Gimme!" Kitty said like a child.

"Why do we play for keeps!?" Fire cries out.

I read a card, "Never have I ever had a friend who's girlfriend/boyfriend I hated."

Fire shouts, "OH IVE DONE THAT TOO!"

Now the score is
Jenny: -$2
Kitty: -$4
Y/N: -$5
Fire: -$12

"THIS GAME IS RIGGED GIVE ME A CARD!" Fire says loudly.

Jenny hands her a card but puts it back to the top of the pile.

"Ha! I'm not gonna fall for your tricks!" Fire laughs and picks from the middle of the pile. "Never have I ever... got a DUI... SH-"

"Remember 'Family Friendly Fire?" Kitty says.

"THOSE WORDS DONT BELONG TOGETHER AND YOU FU- flipp'n know it." She says in defense while putting $1 in the middle.

Nathan walks out to the upstairs hallway and yells down. "THATS MY SAYING YOU CLOUT CHASER!"

"Clout chaser. Clout chaser. CLOUT. CHASER!?" Fire practically grows fangs.

"Bad Fire! Bad!" Kitty commands and she sits down with a glare as he walks back to the guys.

Nathan's POV

"So what do you wanna do... besides. Minecraft!" I asked.

"NERF WARRR!!!" Ryan yelled and grabbed a nerf gun.

"Go ahead, I guess I'll read." I said.

George jumped out of his seat and put his hand on my forehead, "NATHAN, BUDDY!? ARE YOU OK!? YOU MUST BE SICK YOU NEVER READ!"

"Calm down there, I'm fine. And I do read sometimes." I say.

"Nathan, the 4 Minecraft handbooks don't count." Matt teased.

"You guys really don't believe me? Look over at that bookshelf and prove me wrong." I continue, knowing I've got the trump card here.

"Diary of a Wimpy Kid? The Fox and the Hound? Spirit? Nathan, these are children's books!" Ryan laughed.

"Look farther back." I say without looking up.

"Romeo and Juliet? You getting that old?"

"Twilight? TWILIGHT!? HAHDHSHAH!" Matt fell to the ground laughing.

"Oh Edward! I love you sooooo much!" George said in a girly voice.

"Are you CRAZY!? Jacob is SOOO MUCH CUTER!" Ryan shot back in an even girlier voice.

   Before you knew it, they were fighting on the floor about it.
                 I need new friends

Y/N's POV

    *THUD* "EDWARD!" "JACOB!" George and Matt were yelling about who knows what.

   "ANYWAYS!" Kitty dismisses the noise.

   "They're weird..." Jenny said.

    "You don't say. George is fangirling over a Twilight character." I say.

   "You think MY MANS is the weird one there?! Remember Nathan last night?" Fire laughs.

   "Ok. Drunk and karaoke. Like you haven't done that." I say.

    "And I can sing sober too! WElcoMe t0 MY hoUsE!" Fire starts.
                 I need new friends

Nathan's POV

      Fire didn't even notice I was standing at the top of the stairs and that I heard what she said. I walked downstairs, strait past them to the kitchen.

    "Hey Nathan... How long were you there?" Fire asked in shock.

   I just looked at her like "We both know you messed up". I got an energy drink and went outside without saying a word. I sat in my Porsche and  thought for who knows how long. Who knows if they even realized I'm gone. What if they were better off without me.

    "Nathan! Nathan!" Y/N said shaking me.

    "What?" I had no clue how long she had been trying to get my attention, but I was glad to see her.

    "You were staring forward with a blank expression for like, three minutes with no response!" She said frantically.

     "Our friends... are weird." I say.

     "Nathan, WE'RE ALSO weird." She laughs.

     "And I wouldn't have it any other way." I say hugging her.