Wait for Miss Needle Nose

Moose and I walked into the hospital. It was pretty big and hard to find our way around. We managed to find the emergency sector after running for a little bit. We asked the woman at the front desk there about our situation. "Well visiting hours for the emergency sector start one hour later kids." She said to us in a dull and uncaring tone. "THAT'S BULL SHI-!!!" Moose yelled then pounded on the counter. "Is there any other way we can go NOW?" I ask. She made a sarcastic comment which set off Moose even more. His face was red from anger. I grabbed his hand and we walked away. We sat in a waiting room around the corner away from 'Miss Needle Nose' we called her. Still holding his strong hand I calmed him down. We tried to make jokes, (he has many funny voices btw) it didn't really help considering that Moose's best friend is badly injured and we have no way of telling if he's ok. "Moose, did anything suspicious happen before the accident?" I asked and I could tell he was thinking hard. "The guy in the helicopter didn't seem friendly, but he didn't seem suspicious." He replied then his face said he knew it. "There was this EXTREMELY SKETCHY guy that gave us our suits. He made a cheesy joke so Shark and I awkwardly laughed but Nathan stayed there like it was a dumb story. He grunted, went behind to get the suits, and laughed when he gave Nathan his. It was an evil laugh too." I gasped and Moose then realized Nathan's mistake. He couldn't take it anymore. He looked out the window at the parking lot. "Oh no! Look! They're towing a high mileage, smallish car, with a bumper sticker of a personal passion maybe?" Miss Needle Nose looks up "My other car's a cab!?" "That's the one!!" Moose yells back. She runs outside as fast as she could. Another male employee walks in to take Miss Needle Nose's spot. Moose took my hand and walked over to the desk. "Follow my lead!" He whispered to me. "Excuse me sir." He said to the employee. "My girlfriend and I are here to visit my injured babushka. He got injured by falling out of a plane yesterday." I tried not to laugh because I knew this guy wasn't smart enough to translate. I dumbed it down for him. Plus! Moose just called me his girlfriend! "What my boyfriend is trying to say is, his grandmother has gotten injured while he was skydiving." "What's his name?" The now very confused employee asked. "Nathan." Moose said. "I shouldn't allow you to go through because it's not visiting hours. But you seem like a nice young couple so I will. He's in room 6. Have a nice day kids!" The employee opens the door for us and we walk through.