*Chomp!

We arrived at the address, a two story, old, worn out, dead looking house. We were greeted by a tall man with a metal baseball bat. "Private property, can't let ya' in" He said harshly. "We'd like to speak to the owner." I stepped closer. "What about PRIVATE PROPERTY don't you understand! Now get out before I hurt ya'!" "Listen here MY MAN-!!!" I yelled.
You know he's mad when he calls you 'my man'
  "GET OUT!!!" He barked. George started pulling me back. You know when you get to that level of mad that you gain inhumanity strength? Well, multiply that by 10. That's my mood. I punched this guy in the throat and went for his bat. He quickly moved it out of my reach, above his head. But you know what they say, short people have their advantages too.
Legit ask any boy in my school about their experiences w/ my shorter friends. Fun time right? I think not!
  So this seven foot something dude fell to the ground, his arms clutching his lower stomach. "I'll get you FROG!!!" He yelled as we walked onto the property. When we got with a few feet on, we heard dogs barking. Then, they came into sight. Big, snarling, dark dogs with raiser sharp teeth, waiting to be fed. George stood there as I continued to walk. They charged fiercely, but I didn't care. I needed
(Y/N) and these people had answers. If she's here, they're going to be sorry they ever looked at her. I can guarantee you that. The biggest got within feet of me and lunged. *Crunch! "Nathan!!!" George yelled running to me. "I need to save her..." I said standing up. "Boi! You can't! Trust me! Look at your leg!" I looked at the bloody gash in my leg. "I don't care. I'm getting her." I said, struggling to walk. "Not now. You need medical attention, let's go!" George continued as he carried me away. I can't express how much I struggled to get out of his grasp to get her. "George, please! Let me go! (Y/N)-" "We're going to get her later. The police will take it from here" "F*CK DA POLICE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "THEY'RE NOT GOING TO DO SH*T!!!" I continued out of anger before George covered my mouth. "Boi! This isn't high school where you could swear every chance you get! What if someone here's you?! You're UnspeakableGaming!!! If only one out of 5.9 million of your fans hear, you're screwed!" "I don't care" I mumbled.

(Y/N)'s POV

I could have sworn I just heard Nathan's voice. Jeez, I really can't live without him, I'm slowly going crazy. 'Wait, there is is again! He's here!' He was now yelling something about getting through. 'Oh no. He just yelled 'my man'. Someone is trouble now.
"I'll get you FROG!!!" A man yelled. (M/G) walked in and I smirked. "You're so screwed!" I laughed. "What do you mean by that? Oh, you think he's coming for you? Well you're wrong sweetie, he's history!" (M/G) smiled evilly. Within a second the dogs started barking. 'Nathan, run, please!' I begged in my head. The barking got louder but I didn't hear Nathan. 'He has hope!' I spoke too soon. A heard a thud. "NOOO! Nathan!" I tried to yell but (M/G) covered my mouth with her hand, blocking the noise. I bit her hand. "AAAHHHHH!!!" She screamed. "NATHAN!!!" I heard George yell. At least George can help him. And give him common sense to leave and get help for whatever happened when he fell. I would have yelled too, but then he'd fight George to get back.
(M/B) walked into the room.
'Great. Another high school bully' I thought. "They're going to be back soon for me you know" I said. "I know. We'd like to apologize. You can choose the attack on them when they return" He smiled holding a paper with a bunch of horrible attacks on it. 'I won't let this happen'