Part 25

Gavin, Tanner, Cho, and Miri are on 'Team C.

We will now split them up into two groups, and go into a two vs two. Whichever team wins will go against each other, in a one vs one.

After this, the elite-tiers will fight!

Miri and Gavin will be on the team we will call 'Team A' and Tanner and Cho will be on the team called 'Team B.'

"Alright, is everybody ready to fight?"

Seeing a nod here, a thumbs up, and two 'yes's', Vaughn decided to call out "start!"

Gavin, being full of himself, as usual, decides to  make the first move.

He activated his ability, eyes glowing purple and skin turning to stone, charged at Tanner.

He jabbed him in the rib cage with his elbow.

The sudden jerk caused Tanner to cry out in pain.

"Ughh..." Tanner moaned, out loud.

Tanner then knew exactly what to do, nothing new. His eyes glowed a bright green as he healed his rib cage, a cool green illuminating from it.

Damn it, Gavin thought.

If I injure him, he can just heal himself! What's his weakness? I think the only way would be to knock him out or injure him enough for him to not want to fight anymore. Or get someone else to go against him.

But I'm not giving up. The great Gavin does not give up, he thought.

His sudden determination and anger caused him to throw his lead fist straight ahead, while in a fighting stance, and his arm fully extended from the side of his torso, getting a decent hit on Tanner.

Tanner took advantage of the open space due to Gavin's position, exploiting it.

His rib cage glows a vivid green, illuminating from his hands, healing the spot Gavin had hit.

He was a bit fazed by it, but he threw his fist forward and punched him in the rib cage, his fist clenched with power and determination.

Gavin side stepped, but not quick enough to completely avoid the hit. His the fist didn't just brush past his rib cage. He got a decent hit, but since Gavin's skin turned to stone, it was a pretty painful experience for Tanner.

Some of Tanner's endurance had faded, causing a temporary shock to the blue haired teen.

His teeth gritted with a mixture of annoyance and pain.

Ugh, he thought. I can do this, this guy seems a bit weaker than me.

His strength of will caused him to create the bright green illumination and heal himself once again. His fist, this time. The scratch and small bruise that was once they're disappeared.

Gavin's stone skin faded a bit, as he was becoming more of a human by the second.

Tanner was quick to notice. He lifted his knee towards his chest while pointing the bottom of his foot towards the target.He threw a kick from a blades position (feet pointed to a 90 degree angle) and his right leg targeted the head of Gavin. He landed the kick with his heel.

The impact caused a cry of pain to escape from Gavin.

"Arghh!!!" He cried out, in desperation.

A hit to the head can cause a plea, a momentary pause from shock or pain.

Tanner swiftly grabbed his arm and thrusted it back, getting a satisfying "crack!" noise.