PART 7: "Luna's Important Question"

Hey everyone, thank you all so much for the amazing comments and general feedback from the last part. I loved writing the last part and it felt quite different. It was nice to change things up a little. And that is something that continues in this part. Got some interesting and fun parts for you all now and I know you will enjoy. Have a little surprise too in this part lol.

I would like to quickly recommend an original story I'm writing which is LGBTQ related as well. It's called 'Echoes'. Link to it will be in the comments. It would mean a lot if you check it out as it's a fully original story which I haven't done in a long time.

I also want to quickly thank you to those who have shown my Luna x Sam One Shots FanFiction a lot of love too. The last one-shot I released did amazing much to my surprise. I took a little bit of a risk and it seemed to have paid off. Link to that FanFiction will be in the comments.

AND, 1k reads btw! Whaaaat?! Thank you all so much for reading while this fanfic was on a break and I apologize for those waiting. It means a lot to me that you have been checking this fanfic out and giving it a chance. Just thank you so much for the support.

-------------------- 

Luna slowly opened her eyes. She stirred for a few moments, gathering her surroundings. When Luna realized Sam wasn't beside her, her heart began to race in panic. After what happened last night, it made her slightly on edge to say the least. Luna sat up quickly. Just as she was about to freak out, Sam entered the room; holding a tray of food and a smile on her face. Sam's eyes linked with Luna's and her face lit up a little more seeing Luna awake. "Morning Lunes. Sorry I didn't wake you, I figured you needed to sleep a little longer after last night. Here's your breakfast in bed" Sam said, walking over to the bed with the tray. Luna felt herself relax; now she could see Sam and hear her voice. "Thanks dude" Luna smiled. "You okay?" Sam asked with her eye brow raised. "Yeah I'm sweet" Luna replied. Sam smiled and handed Luna the tray which she gladly took. The tray of breakfast consisted of a slice of toast, cereal, orange juice and some strawberries. Sam sat beside Luna who was taking in her breakfast on the tray.

"Wow, this is wicked Sam! I've never had this done for me before, thanks" Luna revealed before tucking into her breakfast. "Eh, I just wanted too... For uh you" Sam shyly replied, looking down and fiddling with her index fingers nervously. "Mmm, this is really good!" Luna commented in a slight surprised tone with her mouth full. "Whoops" Luna added, swallowing the mouthful she had in her mouth. Sam smiled at Luna. "Yeah I tried really hard with this breakfast and I actually surprised myself with how it came out" Sam said. "You did a wicked job Sammy" Luna smiled before taking another mouthful. Sam smiled in relief with the positive comments from Luna. "So, how's your leg?" Sam asked curiously. As Luna chewed the food in her mouth, she carefully moved her leg. She winced a little but to her surprise, it wasn't as bad as she expected. "It actually feels a lot better" Luna pointed out. "That's good! Just, take it easy still" Sam replied. Luna gave Sam a meaningful look with a smirk which caused Sam to blush.

Luna then continued to eat her breakfast. Sam went on her phone to see if she had any messages. "Have you eaten breakfast already?" Luna asked. "Yeah I ate when I got up" Sam revealed. "How long have you been awake for?" Luna asked, laughing a little. "I woke up around seven ish. I'm an early riser" Sam revealed with a smile. "Heh, I'm only an early riser because of my siblings" Luna replied, making Sam giggle.

While Luna finished her breakfast, Sam continued checking her notifications and seeing what other people were up too. Once Luna had finished, Sam got up and picked up the tray. "I'm gonna wash these while you get changed and stuff" Sam smiled before leaving the room. "Okay Sam" Luna replied. She was excited. Today is going to be perfect. While eating her breakfast, she had formed a plan of what they would be doing today. She reminded herself of the decision she had come too last night. She had one question for Sam and she was going to ask it today. Luna crawled out of bed and carefully stood up, not wanting to hurt her leg. Surprisingly, her leg was better than she thought. Sure, there was a slight twinge when she applied pressure on it; but other than that it seemed decent enough to walk on. Luna smiled widely as she moved around the room to get changed.