Chapter Eleven

MELLISA

...he needs you to go get a file from the office urgently. He is in a meeting at the house with a client and the document is needed to finalize the deal.

"I would send you the clients name and our home address and security pin. Please make it as fast as possible she said

Okay I croaked out

Okay, I will go get it now I said again

Thank you Mellisa and I am sorry for disturbing your night

Its okayI said

Okay, bye she ended

Dropping the phone, I was trembling.

Facing Blake again tonight wasnt what I thought my night would entail.

I quickly dressed up, grabbed my car key and my phone and rushed out of the apartment.

I drove to the office quickly and when I got in the security guard was already waiting for me.

Miss Brooklyn called that you would be coming he said

Yeah, I won't be long I replied rushing into the elevator.

It was 7pm in the evening and I am sure there was no one left in the building judging by how quiet it was.

The elevator stopped at my floor and I rushed towards Annas office.

She already texted me where the file was and the name of the client.

Sorting through her cabinet, I saw a picture of Anna and Blake in her cabinet, smiling widely at the camera. I felt jealous which I know I wasnt supposed to but my heart just couldnt bear it. Quickly putting the picture back, I took out the file and rushed out of her office.

Walking into the elevator I couldnt help but wonder why she would tuck a memory on them I inside the cabinet. It looked like it was once on her table but was removed.

I got back to the lobby and waved the security guy good night before getting into my car and typing in the address into my google map and driving to the house.

The drive was for 40minutes. It was a very rich neighborhood. When I spotted the house, my jaw nearly touched the ground by how massive and beautiful the house was. I stopped by the gate and typed in the password she gave me. Driving into the compound, I parked quickly and walked fast toward the door.

I became nervous waiting. I dont know what I would do if he opens the door. But I needed to give him the file so I rang the bell and a few seconds later the door was opened by the maid I assumed, judging by her uniform.

My name is Mellisa, Mr. Greysons assistant, I am here to drop a file for him I said

Welcome ma, he is waiting for you in the dinning room she said before opening the door wide for me to come in.

Inside the house was more beautiful than I thought it would be. The lighting were just perfect for the night.

I walked behind the maid still admiring the décor and expensive furniture. We walked into the dinning room.

Blake seating at the head of the table still in his suit and Mr Raymond sat beside him. They stopped their discussion when they saw us.

You are here Lisa Blake called

Thank you so much for going to get this for me he said while I handed the document over to him

Please seat and have dinner with us, I am sure that is the least I can do for disturbing you by this time Blake said quickly

Thank you sir but I have to run I replied turning away quickly

Nonsense, please seat, I insist he said with a look on his face daring me to object

Son of a bitch. I thought to myself groaning mentally. I sat opposite the man beside him and the maid came in to serve me my food.

Blake handed the document to the man and he took out his pen, read the document and signed.

"Thank you for doing business with us Mr. Raymond, I assure you that you won't regret it Blake said smiling broadly at the man before shaking his hand.

The man stood up immediately, buttoning his suit and announced he was leaving. Blake walked him out of the dinning room after I also said my goodbye.

I continued eating my food and a few minutes later Blake walked back in and sat down at his seat.

The maid came in immediately asking if we needed anything else but Blake told her we were fine and dismissed her for the night telling her to go home. The maid turned and left immediately

Now we are alone and it was what i very much wanted to avoid.

VOTE* COMMENT* SHARE