Chapter Eight

The day went by in a blur and i woke up as early as possible the next morning to get ready for my first day at work.

I was nervous and scared. Nervous because it was my first day and scared of facing my boss today. Although i would be doing most of my work with Miss Brooklyn because she was the one who hired me and also pointed out i was her assistant not Mr Greyson's. i still have to work with him sometimes though and i am sure it would be difficult being in the same room with him.

My dream last night was haunted by his touch and his hot body all over me. Having such an erotic wet dream about my boss will make it harder to work him.

I think i really need to get laid like Mel says.

i just wasn't ready to jump into bed with any guy. i want to get to know him and we fall in love before having sex. I wonder how it would feel to have Mr Greyson's had all over my skin and driving me into a world of pleasure and ecstasy. oh my god, how could i think of him in a situation like this.

I shook my head to rid myself of such unholy thought before walking out of my room into the kitchen. Fixing myself a quick breakfast, I eat quickly and hurried out of the apartment.

Walking into the familiar office building, i promised myself to stay away from Mr Greyson as much as possible.

Good morning Mrs Lauren " i greeted when i got to the front desk on my floor

" Good morning Miss Wakefield, please call me Lauren since we would be working together from today" she said smiling sweetly at me

"That is if you promise to call me Mellisa or Lisa" i replied

"Okay Lisa, let me show you to your office" she said stepping out from behind her desk and walking ahead of me towards Miss Brooklyn's office, she stopped in front of the office across Miss Brooklyn and unlocked it, opening the door widely for me to come in.

it was a very spacious room with a big desk and a spinning chair.

"Your laptop is on the desk and every other material you would be needing. Miss Greyson already dropped some files for you to work on before she comes in. She sent you a mail on how the files should be done."

"Thank you Lauren" i said still looking around the office, i heard the door closed behind me and i turned to see Lauren left already.

I walked behind my desk and sat down. spinning a few times to get accustomed to the seat, i settled in and got to work.

After working for almost an hour, the intercom next to my computer beeped and i answered it

"Miss wakefield please come into my office" i heard Miss brooklyns voice demand from the intercom.

"Okay ma" i answered quickly and walked out of my office into her office,looking through the glass wall i saw her standing by her desk going through a file. i knocked once before stepping into her office.

She looked up from the file and gestured for me to seat down. she walked to her seat and sat down gently.

"Miss Wakefield, like i told you yesterday, you would be working for i and Mr. Greyson. Mr. Greyson doesn't need much of your assistance just for you to get him coffee and print out documents for him. you don't have to accompany him to meetings, i would be doing that. I would send you instructions through your mail and i would appreciate it if you get them done before the end of the day. Are we clear Miss Wakefield?

Yes ma, i understand"

Please don't call me ma, Miss Brooklyn or Anna is fine" she said looking me

Alright ma-uhh, no i mean alright Miss Brooklyn.

I think we should stick to the first name bases. i want you to be comfortable around me. so please just call me Anna when we are alone."

Okay"

Mellisa, if the tasks are getting too ethic for you please let me know so i could relieve you of some work.

"NO, i am fine. i really want to give my best because i have been home for 3 years doing nothing so i think its time for me to work hard.

"Alright then, you can get back to your work"

I stood up and walked out of her office into my office. i got back to work. After a few hours of working and calling a few clients. I looked at the time and saw it was lunch time. i walked out of my office and saw Lauren walking towards the elevator.

Lauren" i called

Lisa do you need something?" She asked turning to me

Oh no, i just want you to direct me to the cafeteria

That's alright, i was just heading there myself. Lets go eat together"

I followed her to the cafeteria and saw a lot of workers already seated having their lunch. we ordered our food and found a place to seat.

So how's your first day going?" Lauren asked while chewing on her fries

'So far, so good" i replied

Anna is a very nice lady and i am sure you won't have any issue with her"

Yeah, i noticed"

We talked for a while more while eating before going back to our office.

The rest of the day consisted of me replying emails and calling clients.

At 5pm i packed my stuff and got ready to go home, i walked out of my office ready to walk into Anna's office to tell her goodbye, i looked through her glass wall to see if she was inside before knocking but what i saw made me froze on the spot staring wide eyed at the scene in front of me.

Mr. Greyson and Anna kissing?

What do you think?

Anna is nice

How should Mellisa feel after what she just saw?

She doesn't know about Anna being Blakes girlfriend.

She is smacked right in the middle of her Hot and handsome boss and Nice beautiful boss.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Let me know what you think of the story so far.