pure admiration.

After about half an hour of signing the appropriate paperwork, we were ready to leave.
"Oh shit. Leigha already left and i havent got a car" i realised
"It's fine K , i've got my benz truck"
I looked at the car in pure awe. It was matte black with pink seats inside. Holy shit who is my new boyfriend?
We were sat in the car when a song I recognised came on.
Ice in your veins
Blood in your brain
I feel your pain
I think we're goin' insane
I saw you today
And I thought I should say
That I still love you like I did back in two thousand and eight
Okay
Girl, I got whatever you want right here
I ain't never lettin' you leave, my dear
I'ma tie you up and I'ma lock you away
You don't ever listen to the shit that I say
I'ma make you listen to me
Smokin' on some loud
Out the motherfuckin' pound
I'ma give ya bitch a ounce for free

"Gus?"
"Yeah?" He answered, one had on the steering wheel, the other on my thigh.
"What song is this? One of the girls i used to live with in the last care home i was in used to listen to it" i asked him.
"Its 2008 by uhh... me"
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
"Hold the fuck up. Don't play. You're that lil peep guy?" I was getting excited
"Yeah , wait you aren't bothered by it right?"
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I USED TO LISTEN TO YOUR EARLIEST SOUNDCLOUD SHIT WITH TAMMY (the one from my last home) BUT SHE NEVER TOLD ME WHO YOU WERE BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT ME STEALING HER FAVOURITE MUSICIAN" I squealed.
He laughed at me and my excitement but i was over the moon.

When we got to his place, my jaw dropped. I had never seen anything like it. The living room was filled with strangers doing every drug you could think of , the kitchen was full of wasted strangers and the downstairs bathroom was occupied by two strangers fucking.
I looked around timidly.
"Hey" he spun me around and stared at me, holding my head up with his thumb, his other hand on my waist.
"Its okay. You're okay here , I ain't about to let shit happen to you." He continued.
"Okay" i whispered as i rested my head on his chest, i trusted him.

We made our way up to his room, it was just as I remembered it, but i was too tired the other night to remember the rest of the house. I sat down on his bed and admired him from a distance as he changed into a vest and lit a blunt.
"What are you staring at?" He chuckled.
"You"
"Hmmm why?"
"pure admiration baby" i answered as i leapt over and stole his blunt.
"Gimme that back you little bitch" he giggled.
"Catch me bitch" i giggled as i bounced around his bedroom, him hot on my tail.
"Ahhhhhh" I squealed playfully as he grabbed my waist and shoved me onto the bed.
He was on top of me staring.
"Now who's staring?" I asked
"Damn. You're fucking perfect."
He spun me around so that i was straddling his waist smoking the blunt. I blew the smoke in his face and decided to tease.
"Fuck me daddy" i whispered sensually through the smoke.
He ripped off his clothes then mine. His tattoos turned me on , im not going to lie.
He put it in and started stroking slow.
"Fuck" he grunted under his breath.
I started moaning loudly.
"Fuck. Fuck oh fuck. Daddy dont stop. Ohhh fuck."
The pitch of my voice got higher and my breaths got shorter as he stroked faster.
He started stroking fast and shit was it good.
"Dick me down daddy. Dick me down please"
I began to cry from the intense pleasure. 
"oh fuck you're so tight baby. I'm gonna fuck you to death"
I had never experienced anything like it.

GUS POV
When i fuck bitches , i make it quick and easy. They all fuck me the same , its not very enjoyable. This was different. Kenz was driving me fucking crazy. The way she screamed daddy at the top of her lungs , the sound of her moaning , her legs shaking , the way she was riding like she had done it a million times. I didn't even wanna bust.
"Daaaddddyyyyyyy" she screamed.
NuTnUtNuTnUt
I threw myself off of her and landed by her side.
I admired her as she got up from the bed and waddled to the bathroom , i smirked because she could hardly walk.

KENZ'S POV
About an hour after, Gus decided he wanted me to meet his friends. We walked into the living room and everyone looked at us.
"What are you all starting at?" Gus asked.
"Lets just say that y'all ain't quiet"
"Oooo daddyyyy"
"Fuckkkk baby girllll"
His friends mocked as they pretended to fuck.
"At least he's hittin some" i clapped back, serving shady looks.
"Damn baby" Gus whispered as he pulled me in for a side hug.
"Aight bro's this my girl Kenz" Gus introduced me.
"Im lil Tracy , call me trace"
I nodded
"Im Horsehead , call me horse"
"Im Lil Xan , call me Diego"
"Im Lori, call me Tracy's girl dont try shit"
Hold up who this bitch think she is?
"You think i want your mans? I dont. Ion give a fuck bout your mans bitch. But lets get a few things straight. First of all, i'll take you if you EvEr speak to my ass like that again, 2 you might have been the main bitch in this house before me but im here now so move aside , 3 if i wanted your man i woulda had him by now" i smirked.
I turned around to see Gus giving me the look a dad gives his son when he sticks chewing gum in his sisters hair.
"What?" I threw my hands up in defence and looked at him innocently.