Chapter 12 "The Beginnings of so Much More" Part 4 Triumph

Start from the beginning

Yugi blushed as hard as he did earlier rubbing the back of his head. A huge silver briefcase is thrown at Yugi's face causing him to whine as he clutched his face.

"My apologies I came by to check on my little dragon and you so happened to be in here. Thought I picked up the scent of a dork but it's just you Akashiya. Must be the herbs I smell."

"Me and MY little bat were enjoying our breakfast. How did you come in??" Yugi's face erupted in anger.

Seto chuckled, pulling out a key from his pocket.

"I made a spare key to her place of course. I keep it for emergencies or if I surprise her like usual."

Suddenly Seto is pushed out of the way falling on his dragon ass. Mokuba is in regular clothes just as Kaiba. Mokuba is wearing jeans and a light blue polo collared shirt. Kaiba is wearing a white trench coat with black long sleeves and pants. (His signature outfit) Mokuba jumps on top of your lap facing you while hugging you protectively.

"What do you mean surprise her like usual?? You mean to tell me you and my Y/n hang out, outside of school and the club?" Mokuba said, looking to you jealously while you nod nervously.

"Why yes me and Kaiba always visit a cafe or his office once in a while. Sometimes he'll stop by when I'm making dinner." You say happily.

Mokuba and Yugi give Kaiba death glares with little demon horns popping out of their head from anger and jealousy.

"It's one thing to see you and Yugi on a breakfast date without me but Y/n your cheating on me with my older brother?!" Mokuba said dramatically as he held his warlock hat in his hands with false tears.

"It's not cheating if you're not dating." Seto said standing up dusting himself angrily.

"Yes we are! I already told you I'm in love with Yugi and Y/n! We are dating!" His younger brother said defensively.

Kaiba rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Is that so?" The dragon replied chuckling.

Mokuba crossed his arms then went right up to you grabbing both your chest bags. You squeak blushing.

"I bet you haven't even touched her magnificent breasts!" Mokuba stuck his tongue out at the angered dragon.

"T-that's not what it's about and you know it!" Kaiba shouts blushing red faced in complete embarrassment. They began bickering.

"I bet you haven't even been on a date with her! You're just a kid!"

"Yes we have! We have study dates and I took her on a picnic once!"

"Well you haven't held her hand like I have! Now let go of her breasts!"

"No they're so soft~"

You squeak, almost making a light moan. Yugi blushed red seeing you do that. Suddenly the window opens and a figure flies through it in a split second. Mokuba is tossed at Kaiba, accidentally teabagging his brother.

"How dare you touch her precious chest! Those boobs are mine!!" Diva shouts only to laugh into tears witnessing Kaiba on the floor with Mokuba's crotch to his face.

You have your hand over your mouth only to get picked up and sat on top of Diva's lap. He wrapped an arm around you.

"Wow babe I love the perfume you're wearing! Not to mention how awesome you were yesterday! I think I've fallen in love with you all over again thanks for saving me." Diva blushed red about to kiss your cheek but Yugi threw his bowl of white rice at his face.