°•°• 6 •°•°

Giotto is a shady man. Tsuna was never told what was his job other than just a businessman, the same way how his father always been secretive about his own life. And it's not that he is scared with his brother, he just have a strong gut feelings that keeps telling him not to ask.

So when Giotto came to visit, three days after the call, with some adoption documents that somehow has been signed and stamped by the anonymous mother,  he decided that it would be better to just take it in silent. At least, now he can relax for a bit, knowing that the kids are now legally his.

Also with the help from the said brunet, the children are now can attend school. So frankly, waking up a bit earlier that morning, Tsuna cooked their breakfasts and packed their bentos before then he went  from the kitchen to his older sons' room then to the younger ones, waking them up for their first day at the school and kindergarten.

"Rise and shine, everyone... wake up, for the brand new day~" Tsuna sang in a soft tone while gently shook the indigonet. He heard an annoyed groan from the second eldest and chuckled a little, all the meanwhile, the youngest in the room just sprawled his limbs literally e v e r y w h e r e as he snores lightly. Unsurprisingly the monochromatic boy got up quick, sparing a simple smile as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'll wake them up, Papa. Leave it all to me" Tsuna grinned as he ruffled the boy's locks, saying, "--good luck, soldier" before then leaving for the other room.

It's not that hard to wake the triplets-- although it's rather obvious thay they're not fully aware just yet-- but Lambo... he's on another level. Don't get him wrong, Tsuna loves the toodler so much, but the kid is on pair with Kyoya when it comes to sleep. Once they are on it they never wanted to wake up. Though, if he's being honest, the way Kyoya always wanted to sleep is scaring him a bit too much for his health.

Yeah, anyway...

"Lamb-Lamb, sweetie, wake up. Aren't you excited to have new friends at school?" Tsuna shook him gently until his eyes fluttered open.

"Do I weally weally have to go, papa? I'm still sweepy." His words slurred, making the young father chuckled, "weren't you the one that insist to get to school like your siblings?" -the younger just pouted.

"But it's still eawly..." he whined, about to cuddle with his blankie once more.

"Come on, Lamb-Lamb, today we have pancakes for breakfast, isn't that your favorite?" At the mention of the fluffy meal, Lambo and the two youngest triplets's eyes shot up as they're up and go in that instant, making the brunet to laugh heartedly as he guided the unbothered silvernet to join the rest at the dining room.

"Good morning, Papa!" Tsuna was about to stumble and fall, from the force over Ryohei's surprise attack from his behind. The brunet reached over his back and pats the snuggling head with a chuckle.

"Good morning, Ryo-kun"  he greeted back, "now, now, let's get to where the--"

His words was cut short, however, upon a loud sound of a broken glass followed by a familiar wails. Faster than a lightning, Tsuna went to see the cause, eyes widened when he saw the the scattered fragments on the floor.

"Nobody move...!" --well, not that Hayato could after the shock. All the meanwhile, Lambo's sobs are just getting louder...

In a swift move, Tsuna move the toodler and handed him to the eldest while he cleaned the mess, of course after checking that no one is really injured-- thank god. Hayato only gets a scratch as he was trying to help his dear Papa, the said man had told him to stay put ever since.

"There... all is done" Tsuna said after he put the colourful band-aid around the tiny wound. His eyes then travelling to the other's pairs of jade, silently asking for explanation.

"Just getting breakfast, Papa." Hayato said, but Tsuna saw through him, and so, he stood up and put his arms on the hips.

"I've prepared all, right on the table. So, what's in the cabinet that you're looking for?" He asked, a bit stern, showing that he's not up to other than truth. Hayato looked to the side in a nervous way. "Hayato... You know I don't like it when you lie."

He sighed. "I just wanted cereal for breakfast... and uh... Lambo said he wanted some milk, so I was about to take the glass too. But I can't really reach it, a-and the bowl slipped, Im sorry." He hang his head low

"Sweetheart, You could've gotten more hurt trying to take them yourself. So instead, next time, just asked me about it, understand?"

"Yes, Papa. I understand..." the boy obediently reply as Tsuna later lifted his head and he smiled, "Alright then, niw that you understand, say sorry to your baby brother okay? He was still quite frightened. All the meanwhile, let me get you the cereal, how 'bout that?" Hayato instantly brightens up as he grinned a boxy smile.

"Thanks, papa. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart. Now go to the others." The hug was short-lived, but Tsuna was more than just happy.

The soon started the not-so-peaceful breakfast...

As soon after he, with the help of Mukuro, picking up all of the dishes and put them in the sink, Tsuna picked up Lambo and changed his diaper. After that, he put his clothes on him and combed his hair. He then helped with his other kids with fixing their clothes and brides Nagi's long hair.

"So whos excited for school?" Tsuna asked.

"Me!" Ryohei exclaimed. "I can't wait to meet new people and make new friends."

"Oh me either! I've always wanted to go to school!" Takeshi said, Mukuro just give him a thumbs up.

The brunet then looked over at Kyoya. "What about you, Kyo-kun?"

He looked up at his father and yawned. "I couldn't care less, papa. I just want to sleep." The man can only shook his head before then went to do the dishes.

"Ten minutes until we're leaving. So make sure you have everything you need." Tsuna yelled as he rinsed the last plate.

Ten minutes passed, and after makung sure that they had everything they needed, they went hand to hand to the-- ehm... brand new car. Tsuna made sure that the  younger ones has strapped securely, then telling the rest to buckle up before putting the car in reverse and exited the drive way. He puts the car in drive and started driving down the street.

Yeah, his mornings are pretty hectic ever since his little Angels decided to crash into his life. And since he's a single father, it can get a little haywire when it comes to keeping everything on the right tra- "Papa, where's Kyoya-nii?." Chrome said interrupting the monologue as Tsuna stomped on the break pedal, before then quickly make a detour...

'And it's just barely the start of the day...'

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The Children's Profile:
*will be added more as the chapters go

Mukuro
Age: 9 
Birthdate: 09 July XXXX
Grade: 4 

Kyoya:
Age: 8
Birthdate: 05 May XXXX
Grade: 3

Ryohei:
Age: 7
Birthdate: 26 August XXXX
Grade: 2

The Triplets, Hayato-Takeshi-Nagi:
Age: 6
Birthdate: 09 September XXXX
Grade: 1

Lambo:
Age: 4
Birthdate: 28 May XXXX
Grade: Kindergarten