41.) Vendetta & Heartache

RENAE
Same day

"Yup, yo "nigga" nutted in me." Autumn snickered.

Keenan them moved around to see Autumn's stomach then looked at Kingston.

"I ain't nut in yo dumb ass, I always wrap it up." King spoke grabbing Renae's hand ready to walk away.

"I poked a hole in it stupid." She replied and Renae pulled her hand from King's and stared at Autumn for a moment.

"You're proud of that?" She asked taking a step forward and Autumn smirked.

"He was mine before you sis, it don't matter to me." Autumn replied.

"Ok." Renae mumbled nodding slowly.

Keenan and Malik started questioning King and the little boys were standing there looking at Renae.

"You should've kept his ass on a leash maybe he wouldn't have came back for more." She teased not even realizing the fact that Renae was completely zoning out.

First finding out her mom's a crack addict and sleeping with her father to almost losing Dajon and now this?

King and Keenan began arguing and Autumn stood laughing in Renae's face.

Tilting her head slightly, she arched her left brow and smirked.

Seeing the look on Renae's face, the little boys backed up slowly.

Autumn taking pride in having 1 up on Renae, took it a step further and patted her cheek.

"I'm sorry pooh, I guess you lo—." Before she could finish her sentence Renae cocked back and punched her right in her mouth.

But she didn't stop there, walking towards her, Renae hit her 2 more times then wrapped her hands around her neck.

Afraid, the little boys ran and Malik and Kingston rushed over trying to pull Renae back.

Both yelling and Autumn scratching at Renae hands, Keenan ran over and tried to pull Autumn back but the more they tried to pull them apart the tighter Renae squeezed.

"Renae's she's pregnant let her go!" Malik yelled tugging on her arm.

Ignoring them, Renae saw the life began to leave Autumn eyes and she smirked releasing her hold.

"Get off me." She gritted snatching away from King and Malik.

"Go ahead and call the cops bitch, I need a reason to kill your ass." She threatened then grabbed her tote bag and stormed away.

Autumn sat in the grass holding her neck as she tried to calm her breathing.

"What the fuck was that?!" Keenan yelled pushing Kingston back.

"I ain't get dat bitch pregnant, fuck out my face!" King roared stepping in his face.

"Yes you did!" Autumn cried staggering to her feet.

"You should know me by now King!" She screamed pointing in his face. "I loved you and I meant that shit."

"I didn't love you! Why don't you get that?" He asked.

"It's your baby and I'm keeping it. I was gonna get an abortion but that bitch of yours needs a taste of the hurt I've felt the day you walked away." Picking up her keys, she looked at Keenan and Malik then walked away.

Shaking his head, King ran his hands down his face and sighed.

"Tell me you wrapped it up bruh?" Malik pleaded.