Old dog, older war.

Start from the beginning

"Sir we cannot. We are already being sucked in with the rest of the fleet." A sailor yelled.

Jaune got on the intercom. "All hands prepare brace. We are being sucked into a wormhole. I repeat Brace." When they went through the black hole much has changed. They all appeared to be 10 years younger.

"What the hell!"

"Holy shit!"

"Is that you Mike!"

"Calm down!" Jaune ordered. He himself looked to be near 19 years old now. "Get in contact with the other ships. I want reports if we have any casualties or any holes In the ship." Jaune ordered.

"Yes sir!" They all yelled. Then a call came through the intercom. "Sir Captain Greystone is calling us." Greystone was Jaune's captain of the ODST's that were stationed in the fleet.

"Patch him through." Jaune replied.

"Admiral What the heck is going on up there. We are all younger by almost a decade down here!" Greystone said.

"Unknown. A wormhole sucked us in." Jaune replied.

"Is the fleet with us at least?" Greystone asked.

"Yes. They all appear to be having the same reaction we are.." Jaune replied.

"Sir all hyperdrives are damaged." A crewman said.

"Trevor." Jaune started.

"I heard. I'll be up soon. Greystone out." Greystone said.

"Sir a planet is nearby." A crewman pointed out. Everyone was happy about this except one person. Jaune was angry. Almost everyone at beacon turned on Jaune since he save Cardin. Only team CFVY and Blake cared about him. Before he could order a MAC round on the planet Greystone came up in his ODST gear, and his helmet at his side.

 Before he could order a MAC round on the planet Greystone came up in his ODST gear, and his helmet at his side

"Admiral." Greystone said. Many marines mistook him for a spartan not only with his 6'8 stature outside of the armor and 7'0 in it. He fought like them too. He had brown buzz cut hair with a brown goatee, blue eyes, and a few scars on his face. He carried a battle rifle on his back, and a foldable hatchet on his hip. Jaune on the other hand was 6'6 with short blond hair with blue eyes. Because of this colonial mission he got a special set of spartan armor since he took the training of a spartan 4.

"Trevor call me Jaune." Jaune sighed.

"Okay Jaune." Trevor laughed. He looked out and saw the planet. "Think any of the covenant are here?"

"No there's not." Jaune replied.

"Because this is my home planet." Jaune said with some heat.

"Sir?" Trevor questioned.

"You know what happened to me. I just want to put a MAC round into the planet then nuke it into oblivion." Jaune said. "Alright radio man put me in to the other ships. Trevor get your soldiers ready." With that Trevor left to get ready.

"Yes sir." The radio man said. After a minute everyone was listening.

"What is this place?" A captain asked.

"Is there covenant?" Another asked.

"Why are we younger?" The colony captain asked.

"Welcome to remnant. My birth place. Now there are no covenant here. Second I don't know why we are younger." Jaune sighed.

"Sir this is uncharted space. How is this your home planet?" The final captain asked. Jaune gave them his backstory. The history of remnant. What the Grimm were and what dust was. And how he ended up in the middle of the war.

"Those bastards!"

"Pieces of human filth!"

"Slavers!"

"Unhonerable pieces of shit!"

"Killers!" And the list of name callings went on and on. By the time Jaune got it under control they started to talk about their situation. "What should we do?"

"Well there are no settlements in the dragon island part. We should land on the southern piece and make a town, military base and a few dockyards there to start out with. Then we move north. We can't stay in space plus we have no contact with the UNSC." Jaune said.

"I agree."

"I'm in."

"I'll follow your lead."

"Better than sitting up here."

"Good. Get the ODST's ready to drop at these coordinates. Once the area is secure we will land reinforcements and engineers to start build a base. From there we will slowly get civilians out of cryo and sent down to help build the town. Luckily all of our ships have resources to help us build. Understood!" Jaune ordered.

"Sir Yes sir!" All replied. They soon got to work.

"Trevor your the first wave. You have 5 minutes before drop. All black creatures are hostile. Is its human or Faunus and they shoot at you, show no mercy." Jaune said over the mic.

"Don't worry sir. We are called death dealers for a reason." Trevor replied through his helmet. "You heard him people. What's our modo!"

"We will fight from the beaches of a country. The hills of bodies. We will die with our hands around the throats of our enemies, and our foot in their ass. Come heaven or hell we are the first to go in. We are helljumpers. Ooh ra!" The ODST's yelled.

"Damn straight." Trevor said. Then they dropped into remnant.