I get dressed and head over to Tamaki's Estate like I was told.
Walking in the building, I can already hear that everyone else have arrived. I lead myself into Tamaki's room to see everyone in a circle.

"What is it, Tamaki?" I ask not thinking much about he's about to say.

Taking a piece of paper out of his pocket, he says," Kaine left a note."

Eyes wide, everyone else pulls out a piece of paper as well.

"It says that she's sorry for leaving and where she's going." Haruhi says.

"Where did she go?" I ask her calmly.

"India."

What?

"What are you talking about? In our note it says she went to Turkey." Hikaru states.

She did this on purpose. But the question is why I didn't get a location?

"No! Our queen went to America." Tamaki says pointing at his note.

"Nooo! Mine says she went to Luxembourg!" Honey whines as he shoves his note in front of Tamaki's face.

"Yemen" is all Mori says.

"Wait a second..." Tamaki turns to me and everyone quiets down.," What does your note say Kyoya?"

"My note?" I inquire as I tuck my journal under my arm," I didn't get a note."

"What?" all, but Mori, exclaim.

It's best they don't know, for now.

- Present Time -

"Well that's not exactly true." I adjust my glasses.

"What?" They exclaim again.

"She did write me a note but kept it to myself. Seeing how all of us received one with various locations, I assumed it didn't mean anything." I explain.

"Can we see it?" Haruhi asks.

"You want to see the note, that Kaine gave me seven years ago,  right now,  assuming I currently have it on me while we vacation in Italy?" I exasperate.

"Yes." Is all she says. She stares at me with those big brown eyes.

"Haruhi what makes you think he has it on him now?" Tamaki places his hand on her shoulder. In the process I pull out the note from my journal not making eye contact whatsoever.

"He- he had the note." Hikaru begins to smile.

"After all these years, he still held onto it. " Kaoru creeps in.

"So yesterday's comment was all a front after all!" honey jumps with glee.

"Look who's still in love with their high school girlfriend."

"No wonder he's still single."

"Knock it off and let me read." Haruhi stop their comments. Everyone huddled in to read and I take this as an opportunity escape. As I distance myself away from them, I can hear their comments.

"How come we didn't get anything this heartfelt?"

"Kaine please come back to us!"

"This is true love..."

True love huh?

I walk around the park enjoying the cool breeze and taking in the beautiful architecture displayed around me. Stopping in my tracks, I look around simply watching the people walking around and enjoying their meals. Everyone seems to be having a good time.

Then, across the busy street and through the crowds, I see familiar figure. It can't be. She's facing away from me so I can't see her but she has her hair loosely tied in a low bun. A simple black dress. I can't be sure.  She's in one spot. Is she waiting for someone? She moves facing a window.  She's fixing herself. I shake my head to get myself out of my daze.

"That's not her." I tell myself." She's blind." Is about turn away but I couldn't help but look again.  Tucking her hair behind her ear she finally turns around. No.

"Kaine..."

Through the crowds, she and I make eye contact. Looking confused she starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I shout but she cant hear me in this crowd. I recklessly cross the busy streets to talk to her but once I make it across, she's gone.

I grab onto my head.

"Did I just hallucinate her?" I ask myself.  My heart is now racing by the moment that just occurred. Of the possibility of seeing her once again. Of being just out of reach.

She's back.