EIGHTEEN

"hayley no shut up friends is wayyy better than the big bang theory" darren said.

hayley scoffed. "you are the dumbest person sheldon drags phoebe to the dirt. she will never be as iconic as him." she replied putting emphasis on 'the'

darren gasped. "you're being sexist!" he said standing up and pointing his finger at her. she smacked his hand away and rolled her eyes.

josh sat back against his chair with his legs rested on top of his desk and laughed at his friends childishness. he took 2 pieces of dry cereal out of his ziplock bag and threw it at darren and hayley.

"shut up" he replied smirking. they both gave him a playful dirty look and went back to talking.

mia walked in and sat on darrens lap pecking him on the lips.

josh cringed making a disgusted face."pda is literally disgusting get out"

darren laughed and shook his head. "he's been on one all morning and first period hasn't even started"

josh smiled cheekily. "i'm in a good mood this morning"

"well about damn time you're in a decent mood" josh turned his head towards the door and saw that the voice was tyler's. darren and mia noticed the faint blush that appeared to josh's cheeks and looked at eachother.

"didn't your mom ever tell you not to evesdrop?" josh teased. tyler smiled and shook his head. "no I believe she did not"

josh rolled his eyes. "i'm not suprised. what I am surprised is that you're here before the bell rung, sounds fake" he laughed tipping his head back. tyler shook his head playfully and sat down at his seat, still smiling at josh. josh turned his attention back to darren, mia, and hayley and they were all smiling.

"uh, hi?" josh said. they all smirked at eachother and back at him.

josh gave them a dirty look. "literally what are you staring at?"

hayley smiled. "nothing at all"

josh opened his mouth to speak but the bell rung and student were piling in. mr. brock walked in and wrote the agenda on the board.

"goodmorning get out your notebooks we are taking notes" the class groaned while they pulled out their notebooks.

darren pulled out his hoodie from his bag and placed it on his desk as a pillow. "alright goodnight we all know i'm not writing anything"

during study hall josh had his headphones in and was doing his history homework that was due later that day, when tyler slammed his bag on the table and caused josh to jump.

"I need your help" tyler said sitting in a chair.

"well hello to you too" josh replied, taking his headphones out and giving tyler his full attention.

"I need your piss" tyler deadpanned. josh was taken back and he started laughing. he noticed tyler wasnt laughing and he sobered up.

"wait what the fuck you're serious?" josh asked.

"i'm dead serious. coach found out about some party that got busted and a bunch of players were there so he's drug testing us. I will drop dirty and I can't afford to be kicked off the team. please" tyler pleaded.

josh shook his head. "what no i'm not peeing in a cup for you that's weird"

"josh you said you'd owe me"

"what? I missed a day of detention and this is what you expect me to do in return? thought you wanted me to buy you coffee or some shit" josh said while rolling his eyes.