TWO

ive rewrote this like 5 times and its not how i visioned it cool

josh, darren, and mia were huddled up in their science class talking before class started. him and his friends weren't unpopular but they weren't popular. some people knew them. some didn't.

hayley, their yellowed haired friend walked in and sat next to josh. hayley and josh have been friends since 3rd grade. she was his first fake girlfriend back in 9th grade.

"did you hear tyler joseph and jenna black supposedly went all the way last night?" hayley whispered and mia gasped. josh rolled his eyes. why does everyone worship him? he's just an arrogant bastard. "let's stop talking about him" josh snapped. hayley rolled her eyes.

"why do you hate him so much? he's so hot" hayley gleamed and josh made a grossed out face. "i don't tend to like people who have their heads so far up their own ass they can't see straight" josh grunted out. the bell rang and they went to their assigned seats.

5 minutes into the class, they were all writing down the board question when the door opened and tyler joseph appeared. for the 100th time today, josh rolled his eyes at the infamous basketball player.

"you're late joseph" Mr. Brock said. tyler smirked. "sorry, emergency basketball meeting" he walked to his seat in the back. josh could tell he was lying. he wanted to be a lawyer so he was really good at reading people. he was probably sucking off jenna's face somewhere. he was so annoying.

later that night, josh was working at target, bored out of his mind. he closed tonight and he wanted nothing more to just be in bed. joshua typed something on his phone before looking back up. he then saw someone walking towards the registers. that someone being tyler joseph.

and of course to josh's luck he appeared at his register. josh looked at him and tyler's eyes were bloodshot red. you could tell he was high out of his mind. tyler put his gummy bears, chips, and chocolate milk on the conveyer belt for josh to scan.

"6.78" josh said without looking at tyler once. tyler pulled out a ten and gave it to josh. he then looked at josh and cocked his eyebrow. "don't i go to school with you?" tyler asked. "yep" josh said boredly as he got tyler his change. tyler took it and grabbed his sack.

"maybe next time try not to be such an ass" he walked out the store and joshua huffed.

"God i hate that guy"

darren dropped josh off at home after his shift. he didn't have a car yet and he hated depending on darren for rides, it made him feel bad. before he got out of the car he gave darren 10 dollars for gas money.

"you know you don't always have to fill my gas tank up" josh smiled. "i know. i'll see you tomorrow. i won't need a ride. ashley wants me to walk with her tomorrow since her friend isn't gonna be at school and i don't want her to walk alone." darren nodded and josh got out of the car and unlocked his door to his house. josh walked in quietly since it was 10:30 and everyone was asleep. he warmed up dinner and brought it up to his room. jim was laying in his bed when he walked in and immediately wagged his tail at the sight of josh.

"hi boy" josh said scratching his ears before kissing his head. jim noticed josh's plate of food and started sniffing at it.

"no go lay down" he ordered and jim complied and laid down in his doggy bed right next to josh's bed. he turned on the tv and watched an episode of the flash. after that was over he put his plate in the sink, took a shower and went to bed. it was the same routine over and over again, and quite frankly josh was bored and lonely.