"Yeah, we saw the evil spirits to dumb ass." Scarlet says towards Calista.

Calista frowns and retorts, "Do you ever just listen." Once Scarlet close her mouth the caramel teen shifts and explains, "When the dark spirit or whatever was about to kill me some angelic spirits saved me. They stated something about us being the powerful."

Eleanor chews on her lip and then flips through the pages to the back. "Here." She points. "Did they look like this."

Calista looks at the page. "Yeah, just like that."

"It doesn't say much. They are good that is for sure. With great power you can summon them and ask for permission to speak to the dead."

"But you spoke to your grandmother." Calista adds.

"The Evil Dead." Eleanor explains. "It says it is usually used to gain access to the darkest spells."

"That's the stupidest shit I have ever heard." Scarlet snaps. "All of this is stupid."

Eleanor chews on her thumb and continues to flip through the page. Her eyes widen when she sees a portrait of Luna. Or someone who looks exactly like Luna.

The picture was obviously old but the woman on the page was definitely a spitting image of the red head in front of Eleanor. On the lady in the portrait right was a man on her arms and a old white house behind them. "I know that house." Eleanor comments.

"Whoa." Scarlet says. "Is that Luna?"

"I don't know."

"You got your stupid book." Stella finally is able to speak. "Can we get out this place where we were almost killed."

"We are safe now." Eleanor explains but Stella was still scared.

Calista however stands, "We should head back to the school."

Once they are back on the school property Stella jumps out the jeep slamming the door in anger. She storms into the school building and head to her last class. The five split up but five minutes later they are called to the office.

The five of them steps into the principle office and he turns around in his chair and says, "Skipping on the first day ladies."

Scarlet huffs and rolls her eyes. She hated the principle.

"Detention after school."

"We have practice." Stella retorts. "I have a squad to run."

"You should have thought of that before skipping Ms. Winter." 

"The football players skips all the time." Scarlet screams annoyed. "You let them off."

"Because I can." The principle replies. "Now do not let me see you skipping school again or I will add a week next time."

Scarlet knocks over the chair on her way out and the other four just grumble. "See. Now we have to sit in a stinking class room instead of practice."

"No one asked you to come."

Scarlet rolls her eyes and then the bell rings. They walk towards detention and unfortunately they run into the football players. Calista notice they are not surprised to see them at all. They just have this huge smirk on their face.

"Baby." Hale smiles. "Heard you skip on your first day. What did you and your friends get into?"

"I saw Cole duh." Stella roll her eyes. Calista smirk at the expression Hale had on his face. Before he could say anything she ask, "When did you leave the party?"