21

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Liked by ShawnMendes, Boyce

Liked by ShawnMendes, Boyce.Hayley and 43.254 others

Italy! Can we just talk about how pretty all of you are! I am in love with your city, your food and the people here! Best country ever! X

View all 4.523 comments

User01 Catch me on a plane to Italy after seeing that my favorite person ever is there and I have family living there!

User02 Can we all just accept the fact that Finley is looking this good while not having a boyfriend?

User03 Okay but can I look this good please? I would be so happy just looking like her.

User04 I want to know who the pictures took because she looks mad at that person

💬 FinleyDia It was Adam trying to be funny, he took only pictures of him first...

💬 AdamRy You said take pictures but not of who...

Liked by FinleyDia, HoldChloe and 4.325 others

This girl had the worst years ever in her life and made sure that no one could break her down with the words they wanted to tell her. She kept her head high and looked at every person just like she did before (even to they looked so different at her) I don't know her for a long time but the years I have spent with her made me realise how lucky you are as a person when she is your friend, she cares about you like you are the only person in her life and she loves you like the only person in the world. I love you my little devil, see you in a few weeks (enjoy your time here but not too much)