4

Liked by Boyce

Liked by Boyce.Hayley, Reed.Brody and 35.539 others 

One more day 

Tagged ShawnMendes

View all 3.533 comments

User01 The quality of the pic is so good! We are going to get so many good content!

User02 I don't know how I am going to survive these days! Shawn and Finley together is like a dream coming true for me, I am so proud of both of them!

User03 The best thing is that Finley is going to give us more content than Shawn will ever give to us. I am so ready for all of this. 

User04 At the end of the tour I just know my phone will be full of all the pics Finley took because she is like the best photographer I have ever seen in my life.

Liked by Landon.Mikael, Reed.Brody and 24.535 others

Amsterdam I am so excited to explore you! If you have ever been here before please let me know some good spots I should go to! Lots of love for you guys X

View all 2.353 comments

User01 So Shawn is like the luckiest guy ever meeting my favorite person ever before me! How jealous am I of him right now!

Reed.Brody I am already missing you so much! Call me when you are exploring the city, I am in need to see some good stuff!

💬 FinleyDia Be ready cause I am gonna call you in a few minutes!

Boyce.Hayley I am pretty sure that you are going to get loads of dms now asking you where you should go! Don't forget me when you are famous!!

💬 FinleyDia I could never forget you! X

HoldChloe I feel like coming to Amsterdam so I can be with you because I already miss having you around a whole day long! How am I going to survive my life without you?

💬 FinleyDia I dare you to come! 

Instagram Story

Armani shoot, go check it out! X

<&>

Finley didn't know what to do in Amsterdam, she has never been here before and the crew was busy rehearsing for the show tomorrow. She was left alone in Amsterdam, a city she has never been before. She knew she should come over herself and just explore the city alone but she hated doing things alone, it made her feel more lonely than she already was. She wanted to spend the day with people, laughing about stuff and trying to figure out what people were saying.

"Brody are you sure you want me to do this? It is midnight with you and I don't want to keep you awake because I am lonely and you are desperate to see the cities through a camera." Brody shakes his head at the beautiful girl in front of him, he would pick up her phonecall any time of the day. He has been her friend for as long as he can remember and he would do anything for her, he knows what she went through and wants to help her forget.

"So how have things been since you landed yesterday? Have you got out with the guys when they had diner or did you stay in your bed pretending you were tired so you didn't had to talk to him?" Finley slowly hides her cheeks behind her hair because she knows that Brody can see when she is lying, he knows her better than she somtimes wants to. 

"I just don't get it. He has talked to anyone expect to me. I know I don't know him that well but you could be a nice person and talk to me even if it is awkward talk. You know how awkward I can be sometimes and I am willing to show him that, how desperate am I?" Brody his eyes catch the curly hair behind her shoulder and just starts to smile, he knows that Finley is going to be awkward now and he loves seeing that.

"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden? Did someone behind me do something wrong or are you just being tired and too stupid for not telling me?" Finley looks right into the camera and before she could say something else she felt a hand at her shoulder making her turn around and locking her eyes with Shawn who had his hoodie on trying to cover his face for the people around him.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Shawn has his hands in his pocket while looking at the ground, he clearly is not allowed to explore a city all alone because if he does he has a chance to get mobbed. He clearly didn't listen to his manager and just sneaked out of the venue before someone else could say something about him.

"Finley I am going to go now. I am really tired but you know that you need to call me when something happens  and I will be on the next plane to wherever you are. I love you and miss you." Brody blows her a kiss and hangs up on her without giving her a chance to say something back, she didn't want to be left alone with him when he has a chance to get mobbed anytime, she doesn't know what to do when something bad happens. 

"So should we try the waffles or not?" And before Finley could say something else, he had pushed her to walk and for some reason it felt nice to be around him and talk for a while without anyone around to look at them. Whenever they were together, people started to stare at them and whispering, making it really hard for Finley to concentrate whenever she is around him.

"First of all, I am sorry for how I acted the past days. It is just that whenever tour starts I get a lot of nerves and I am scared things won't work out  so I distant myself from anyone, so don't take it personal. And second of all, I am glad that you are on tour with us. I think you are going to make us a bit more like an adult." Finley looks at Shawn who was just staring at her like she was the only person around him when in fact a whole line of girls was following them to get a picture with him.

"I appreciate this. But should I take all the pictures or are you fine doing them on your own?" Shawn hands her his bottle of water and just starts to take pictures with all the people waiting for him. Finley couldn't keep her eyes of him, he was looking so happy when he was taking pictures and some will think he was faking it but actually he is the happiest he has ever been.