Port: Bravo! Bravo! It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress-in-training. I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Be sure to cover the assigned readings, and stay vigilant. Class dismissed.

Weiss rushed out of class while Ruby follows.

Timeskip after Weiss and Ruby's pep talk I guess. Weiss pov

Weiss:(thought) I guess I was being a little self centered.

???: (telepathic) oh more than a little.

Weiss: Huh who's there?

I looked around but no one was anywhere around me.

???: (telepathic) I'm speaking to you telepathically. Now I want to talk to you face to face, meet me at the courtyard by the fountain.

I'm curious who was talking to before I meet them.

???: (telepathic) I'm not gonna kidnap you if that's what your thinking. All you need to know for now is I'm a student at Beacon too.

I guess I could trust him so I start heading to the fountain in the courtyard.

Timeskip Y/n pov

I'm waiting for Weiss. I could speed time up so I don't have to wait forever but where's the fun in that. Soon my scroll rings. I take it out of my pocket a see it's Ruby.

Y/n: Hey Ruby.

Ruby: (Scroll) Hey Y/n, have you seen Weiss she hasn't come to our next class yet.

Y/n: No I haven't seen her.

I saw Weiss walking over to the fountain.

Y/n: Sorry Ruby I got to go. Love you, bye.

Ruby: (Scroll) Bye. Love you too, Y/n.

Yang: (Scroll) Wait you talking to-

She hangs up. I start walking over the fountain to meet Weiss. I tap her on the shoulder and she turns around.

Y/n: Hey there Weiss.

Weiss: H-hey Y/n I'm uh waiting for someone.

Y/n: That someone is me.

Weiss: You! You were talking in my head.

Y/n: Yes I was. Next time I do that just think what you want to say, you don't want look like your crazy do you.

Weiss: Uh no. So why did you ask me to meet you here? (Thought) Please be that you want to go out with me.

Y/n: You do realize I am still reading your thoughts.

She starts blushing from embarrassment. But she quickly composed herself.

Weiss: I-I uh...

Y/n: Don't worry, your feelings for me is one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. Now do you truly love me.

Weiss: Y-yes I do.

Y/n: You're not trying to get to this?

I put the infinity gauntlet up shaking my hand a little.

Weiss: Why would I try and take your weapon?

Y/n: This isn't just a normal weapon.

This got her confused big time.

Y/n: This is called the Infinity Gauntlet. A very powerful weapon it chooses its wielder. Notice the gems on it.

She nods her head.

Y/n: They give me powers over certain things. Each gem has its own unique power it gives me. Now do you really love me or is it for my weapon.

Weiss: I love you I really do.

I didn't expect her to kiss me after she said that but I didn't resist and went with it.

Weiss: Was that a better answer?

Y/n: Yes it was. Now I don't mind the idea of being shared.

Weiss: Wait shared, you and Ruby are actually a couple?

Y/n: Yes, but you should ask her if it's ok with you sharing me with her.

Weiss: Ok. So what else did you want to talk about.

Y/n: Well since you only love me for me.

I hand her the paper that was with the gauntlet.

Weiss: What's this?

Y/n: It will tell you about the Gauntlet. I need help finding the other gems.

She reads it but one seem to have caught her attention.

Weiss: Hey umm one this one... The power stone sounds familiar.

Y/n: Why's that?

Weiss: It says it manipulates energy right. Well a purple gem was found in one of the Schnee Dust mines. They thought it was dust at the time that gives off massive energy. My father has been trying to find a way to use it's energy to get even richer. But I heard that every time they hook it up it overloads the system with too much energy.

Y/n: Do you know where it is?

Weiss: It is in atlas at a research lab.

Y/n: Again with atlas finding them. We should head to our next class.

We started heading back to Beacon, but something grabs my hand and pulls me back taking the gauntlet with it. I turn to see a guy in a blue and red suit with a spider logo on the chest holding the infinity gauntlet.

???: Shows over Thanos.

He starts shooting something like spider webbing at me cocooning me.

Y/n: Who the hell are you? Who's Thanos? I'm-

He webs my mouth. He runs up to me and knocks me out.

Weiss pov

I just see that guy just knock Y/n out.

Weiss: What is wrong with you attacking my future boyfriend.

Before I could get an answer he grabs Y/n and jumps of the cliff. I run over to it to see him swinging over to Vale.

Ozpin over intercom: Team RWBY to my office.

Timeskip to Ozpin's office. Ruby's pov

We all get up the elevator and see Weiss up here already.

Ozpin: Good you are all here. Ms. Schnee would like to explain what happened.

Weiss: Oh ok. Y/n has been taken by some guy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: Ok so here you guys go the next chapter.

Ruby: I can't believe you made someone take mine and Weiss's Y/n.

Bacca: It is definitely good twist. Also thank you readers for 3k views and 1k on the first chapter. Also the next chapter tells you how you can contact me and play games with me if you want so yeah. It's also if you have any ideas for my chapters to come give me them I'll give you guys the credit of course.

Ruby: Yeah he's not the type of guy to steal someone else's credit when they work hard on it.

Bacca: Oh yeah what do you want your semblance to be?