He gives Yang a wink, which she groans uncomfortably at it.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!

Student: Ayep.

He sits back down slightly embarrassed.

Port: That is what you are training to become. But first a story. A tale of a young, handsome man... Me! When I was a boy...

As soon as he started to talk about himself I lost interest. I noticed Ruby was drawing something and Weiss was trying to get a little closer to me. I did feel like was being stared at but I shrugged it off. Soon Ruby finished what she was drawing which was Prof. Port but was Prof Poop. We snickered at it while it irritated Weiss.

Port: The moral of this story. A true huntsman must be honorable. A true huntsman must be dependable. A true huntsman must be strategic, well educated, and wise. So who among you believe themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?

Weiss raises her hand.

Weiss: I do sir.

Port: Well, then let's find out. Step forward and face your opponent.

Weiss leaves to get dressed in her regular clothing. She comes back and goes down in the middle of class weapon ready.

Yang: Gooo Weiss!

 Blake: Fight well.

Y/n: You'll do great.

Ruby: Yeah represent team RWBY.

Weiss: Ruby I'm trying to focus!

Ruby: Oh, um... sorry...

Y/n: (Thought) What is her problem with my sister.

 I start reading her thoughts.

Weiss: (Thought) Why did Ozpin make Ruby leader, I should be leader I am an exception fighter. I seriously doubt Ruby is dating her own brother. And maybe if I beat whatever I'm about to fight with ease, Y/n would go out with me. 

Y/n: (Thought) Well she loves me. But she needs to learn that you aren't just handed everything to you on a silver plater. 

Port: Alright. Let the match... begin!

He breaks the lock and a boarbatusk comes charging at Weiss. She rolls to the side dodging it's attack.

Port: Wasn't expecting that, were you?

Ruby: Hang in there, Weiss.

She starts charging at its armored head. But ending up getting her weapon stuck in its tusks. It kept tossing its head back and forth trying to disarm her.

Port: Bold new approach. I like it.

Ruby: Come on, Weiss show it who's boss.

This got her distracted enough for the boarbatusk to disarm her and knock her. 

Port: Now what will you do without your weapon?

The boarbatusk charges again at Weiss. I decided to intervene and slow it down a little. Which was enough for her to roll out of the way with it crashing into the desks. Weiss takes this chance to get her weapon.

Ruby: Weiss!  Go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-

Weiss: Stop telling me what to do!

I noticed Ruby was sadden at her outburst. I started hugging her from the side which seemed to work. The boarbatusk starts spinning up a charge but its attack failed since Weiss used her glyphs to block it, knocking it on its back. Weiss launches herself and impales the boarbatusk through the stomach killing it.