Chapter 7

sorry for the lack of updates- im just- um- lazy as fuCkkKk

-

"Woooh! Go get'im boy!", you cheered as you broke the silence once everyone has feasted their eyes upon the scene of Zack being punched by Daniel. Zack was still standing, his veins almost popping as he readied himself to attack Daniel, until, what happened next made the students scream like screeching hyenas.

You sighed, before walking towards Zack, using your whole leg as a weapon, aiming at his back. And as you completed the action, Zack hunched over the ground, coughing and drooling.

"Go Daniel!"

"Y-Y/n! She's so nice saving Dannie!"

"Guess that he just didn't wanna fight!"

And a lot other comments erupted from the crowd.

Zack found it hard to speak, yet albeit this difficulty, "You find that funny huh?! I saw everyone who fucking laughed!", he managed to say.

You chuckled before raising your hands up, motioning everyone to be silent.

"Not his and my fault that you're too much of a wimp."

And after that, the whole classroom felt like it was filled with hundreds- no, thousands of working speakers.

~
"Zack Lee in one shot, that's news. Yet I'm curious of that idol transfer in that department.." He paused, before menacingly 'glaring' through his glasses at his accomplice.

"Do you think he's better-looking than me, huh? Do you think that idol suits him better?" Vin Jin taunted.

'Well, take off your glasses first!' His accomplice thought.

Vocal and Dance Dept
Vin Jin

~
"Eli, did you see the 2 new transfer students in the other department?!"

"Eli.. the two of them are like gods and goddesses, but you look better!"

"They say that the both of 'em managed to take a hit on Zack Lee!"

"Wait, Zack lost?!"

A man with purple hair with pink blobs looked at the girls before dlashing them his award winning smile.

"I don't care much about fighting, but if they're good-looking, shall I ask them to be my model?" Eli said.

Beauty Dept. (the only fucking man)
Eli Jang

~

"You said he and she are both good-looking, and popular?"

"Yep."

"And they both can fight?"

"Yep."

"H-He's as bad as Eli.. They're both going down.."

"Don't cry, but whattabout 'she'?"

"She's..."

Architecture(Man amongst Men)

Euntae Lee

~

"Man, Jae.. What the hell are you doing?" You asked him, as you noticed the little bruises along his bottom-half face.

Silence filled the air.

"And why did I expect you to talk." You sighed as you pulled out some band-aids that happened to be in your pockets.

"I bought these for me.., but oh well, take it . You need it the most right now." You said to him as you placed them on top of his palm.

"Thought that we should have our match today, but nah, I can postpone it. Wouldn't want to increase the amount of bruises on your face, right?" 

You stood up from your chair before slinging your bag over your shoulder.

"I should be going home before my lovely fans bombard me with papers to sign on.. Ciao!" You bid.

Jae(or Jae, focc, I forgot) looked at your silhouette before looking at the cartoony-designed band aids thatyou gave him.

A smile crawling up to his lips, along with a heated blush.