After waiting for what felt like only a few minutes the scribbling finally stopped, "Got it." Pidge raised her head triumphantly from the paper.

"What did you get?" Allura walked closer, as everyone else crowded in around her, Keith remained where he was leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed comfortably on his chest, but he did find himself shuffling just a little closer to hear what was being said.

"It was actually a broadcasted message turned into a series of repeating numbers," Pidge explained, gesturing to her notebook with her pencil, "after I realized what it was, I was able to crack it using a simple decoding sequence that my dad taught me."

"Well, what did it say? Don't leave us hanging here, Pidge," Lance exclaimed, pushing closer to better see the notebook, but the girl only snapped it closed with a sigh and the teen visibly deflated.

"Well, it stated that the base was about a mile north of D.C. and that we need to bring the message with us if we want to get in, but we'll have to move fast, the message also gave us a password and warned that they change it every two weeks. Of course, I could decode the new password it if we waited too long, but it'd be best if we headed out as soon as we can. With how close we already are to D.C. it won't take more than a week an a half to get there if we're careful, maybe less if we hurry," she said, looking up at Shiro and Allura who both seemed as if they were having trouble with realizing what all this now meant.

"Well," Shiro stated after a pause, meeting the eyes of his teen with a small grin, "I guess we're going to Oriande."

That the was all the confirmation they needed, and in that next second Lance exploded, jumping in the air and pumping his fists. Keith watched with a slightly amused smile as the teen then grabbed Hunk by the hands and began to swing them in an excited circle. "We're going to Oriande, Hunk, can you believe it? We'll never have to scavenge or fight for our lives ever, again, we'll be free!"

"Well, I just hope they have a good kitchen," Hunk stated as they finally stopped spinning, looking off in the distance his eyes widened in thought, "I'd trade anything for a decent kitchen right now."

"So, when can we go, can we go right now?" Like the flip of a switch, Lance turned in Shiro's direction, the teen was practically buzzing with excitement at this point, Keith was surprised he didn't just float off the floor. He watched silently as Shiro slowly crossed his arms, a thoughtful look on his face that deepened even more before he finally replied, "I don't know about right this second-"

A boom of thunder shook the floor, emphasizing his point, "-but hopefully we'll be able to get packed and leave before tomorrow ends."

"Wait, I have to sleep one more night here?" The teen groaned his mood immediately changing, "Man, I'm tired of this place!" He groaned at the ceiling.

Pidge rolled her eyes, getting off the floor, and dusting her jeans off from sitting, "Lance, quit being such a baby."

"What? It's not my fault Shiro's not letting us leave."

"Would you rather walk out in the cold rain with no food and supplies?"

Lance crossed his arms and frowned at the floor, stretching the bandage on his cheek, "No, I guess you're right."

Pidge expertly pushed up her glasses, "Of course I am," she said, smirking before heading out the door with a little more perk in her step.

Lance grumbled something inaudible before crossing his arms and following her out of the room, Hunk trailing close behind, leaving Keith with the rest of the group. He shifted uncomfortably when Shiro looked in his direction, and Keith crossed his arms tighter to keep himself from leaving. He wasn't just going to walk out just because he was afraid to talk to him.