➢𝟏𝟑【my feelings for you】

Start from the beginning

The older could just raise a brow at the younger's reason. He can't be that scary. Jeno is such a softie, how can he be scary when angry? Why is he even angry? Renjun managed to asked before getting attacked by a dog.

A black and white siberian husky jumped on Renjun's arms making the chinese stumble backwards and almost fell on the ground but was lucky as Jaemin was there to catch him. ❝God, this feels like a kdrama.❞ The chinese male muttered after getting back on his feet.

What did you say? Jaemin asked as he was still not quite familiar with the language the country he is staying at.

I asked you why Jeno is angry. Renjun purposely misinterpreted his words and hugged his dog in his arms tightly.

Oh, well... you see, he uhmm.. he uh... he found out I kissed Donghyuck earlier but... he uh.. he was already mad before I kissed Donghyuck and uh... t-this is kinda awkward, could we go in a corner and sit? Jaemin scratched his nape awkwardly.

Renjun just nodded and went to sit on the porch swing just near them with Xiaojun still in his arms. Wait, why did you even kissed Haechan?

Because... uhh... I, I missed him..? The younger answered unsurely as he sat beside Renjun on the swing.

You and Jeno know him?

The younger just nodded as he reminisced the day he, Jeno and Donghyuck met.

Yup, he was once our boyfriend. The younger nonchalantly said and started petting the dog.

Renjun's eyes then grew wide as the words finished processing in his mind. Was once your boyfriend?! How could you be so casual at saying that?! And the younger could only shrug at the older's question.

The older then tilts his head a little as confusion arise in his mind as he remembered a word from Jaemin's last sentence. Wait, our? What do you mean?

Well, me and Jeno were once his boyfriends. The three of us were once in a relationship. Me and Jeno are polyamorous and same goes to Donghyuck and yeah, it's a long story to be honest but I'll explain on why on earth he's mad at Donghyuck.

He's mad at Haechan? The older asked and the younger just nodded before having a deep sigh as he continued to explain.

I trust you with this, please promise me you wont tell anyone on what I'm about to tell you.

Renjun nodded as he raised Jaemin's hand and connected their pinkies as a sign that he will promise to keep it as a secret. Just between him and Jaemin.

Well, it all started when Donghyuck wanted to become an idol. It was last year. He auditioned at SM entertainment and got accepted days later. Jeno and I were against his decision but just supported him in the end as we had no choice. If he really wants to be an idol, then we'll let him. It was fine at first but not until he was added to the project team NTC where he met Mark-hyung.

The two of them seemed to be closer than any friends would whenever we see them as Jeno and I bring him lunch. But one day, Jeno told me that he caught the two making out in one of the abandoned practice room in the company. We confronted him about it but he said that Jeno was just probably seeing things. And me and Jeno being an idiot back then, believed him but it didn't last as both me and Jeno now had caught them red handed.

They were inside of an abandoned practice room once again and... t-they... Donghyuck was s-shirtless and same goes to Mark. T-they were making out Renjun! Jaemin stopped explaining as he burst out in tears as the memory of that day started playing in his mind.

Renjun let go of his dog and moved closer to Jaemin to comfort him. He pulled the younger in a side hug and hushed him a little. You don't need to say all, if you can't really handle it then don't talk about it anymore. The older mumbled as he continued to hush the younger.

I-If you say so... Jaemin sniffles and hugged the older back.

❝Arf! Arf!❞ The dog barked.

The two then pulled away from the hug and looked at the dog in their middle who looks like he was judging the two as they were hugging. W-what's his name? Jaemin asked as he wipes away his tears and petted the dog.

Xiaojun.

Hey,❞ Jaemin spoke and Renjun turned his attention to the younger who's busy looking at the sky.

Look at that, isn't it beautiful? Jaemin mumbled as he continued to admire something in the sky.

And Renjun being a curious boy he is, turned around and looked at the direction Jaemin was looking at but saw nothing. He furrowed his brows, Is this guy playing with me?

Jaemin, I don't see── He says while turning to face the younger again but was quickly cut off mid sentence as he felt something on his lips.

His eyes then grew wide as he realized what the younger was doing. Why are your lips are so soft?! That's unfair! Jaemin whined and pouted afterwards.

What the heck was that for?! Renjun asked in disbelief as his mouth hang low.

Because I wanted to know if my feelings for you are true or not!

Andddd── I-I mean, you can't just go around kissing someone, especially if they're already in a relationship!

Huang Renjun! Na Jaemin!

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

oof, they were caught....