“Did I do something wrong?” Rashad chuckled.

            Tavi shook her head while getting Addison to calm down. “No, she’s just… I don’t know” She mumbled the last part. She looked at Addison once she calmed down and sighed. “Addison say sorry!” Tavi told her as if she was going to say it.

            “Nah’ its cool” Rashad laughed. “I promise I won’t touch her anymore” He said to Addison.

            Addison grabbed her sippy cup from out of Tavi’s hands and layed her head on her shoulder drinking it.

            “I don’t know what’s wrong with her. But hopefully tomorrow she’ll be a lot nicer” She said looking up at Rashad.

            He ran his hands across the back of his neck. “About that…” He trailed off.

            “What?” She looked at him confused.

            “I’m leaving in a few. We got a team meeting in Louisiana tomorrow and they need us on the bus in thirty minutes” He stressed. “I wish I knew ahead of time so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. I’m sorry”

            Tavi sighed and looked down at the floor. She hasn’t seen Rashad in a week and when she does see him it’s only for a few hours. She hated being away from him but she knew this was what she had to deal with. She plastered the fakest smile she could muster not showing him that she was sad or mad.

            “Okay, well I guess I’ll see you…” She stopped wanting him to finish the sentence to see when he’ll be back.

            “Next week” He shook his head. “I got another game”

            Tavi instantly pouted not caring if he saw her emotions. “I hate basketball season” She mumbled.

            “Me too baby” He said kissing her forehead.

            “No you don’t! Basketball is your life” She replied.

            All Rashad talks about his basketball! He lived for it and you could tell just by the way he acts. He doesn’t act up on campus so that he won’t get off the team. Whenever he doesn’t have a game he’s always in the gym or practicing. He literally lives basketball and Tavi was starting to hate it.

            After Rashad didn’t say anything back she took it as him saying she was right. “I guess I’ll see you when I see you huh?”

            Tavi wasn’t trying to sound bitter or anything but that was how it was. She would see him when he got the chance.

            “Tavi, baby. I’m sorry but you know how it is” He said grabbing her arm to stop her from walking away. “I promise when I get the chance I’ll be here”