A/N

Okay, so i just wanted to tell you guys and ask a few things. 

So, some people are pm'ing be telling me that they're reporting my books because of the age difference between Shayne & Tavi... i honestly didn't know it was that big of a deal -_- but apparently it's "pedophilish" or "Pedophilic" (And i don't even know if those are real words, but someone said that to me lol).

And at first i said i didn't care if they reported my book and got it deleted because i was thinking about deleting it anyways, but now i've reconsidered and figured that i've typed too much just to delete this book. IDGAF who don't like the beginning, middle, or end. I know you all do and that's all that matters. 

So, i went back and changed Shayne's age. HE'S NO LONGER 23 AT THE BEGINNING OF WORST BEHAVIOR AND IS NO LONGER 24 NOW. HE'S NOW 21 YEARS OLD AS OF HIS BIRTHDAY THAT PASSED IN DECEMBER(yall remember that)And that's including anyone who is his age as well, like Chris, Mariah, Jr.Bird and Calvin... They're all either 20 or 21

It's a shame that i had to do it, but i needed to just so the book wouldn't get reported and get deleted. So i hope everyone is happy now -_____- (: 

And another thing is do you guys like that i write in third person? If you honestly don't like it i can change it back to first person. I just think that i give more details in third person. 

Also, do you guys want Rasia and Chris' POV... I see a lot of you are interested in their story and i'm willing to write it if you want. 

And i take reading request... If you want me to just simply read your story, or help you out with it all you have to do is msg me or write it on my wall... No one goes unnoticed (: & if you do then maybe i didn't see it and you can try messaging me again, because i get a lot of messages a day lol (But i must warn you i never finish books, i always start them and never finish them for the simple fact that i have attention deficits disorder, so it's kinda hard for me to stay focus. It could literally be the BEST book and i'll stop reading it because i can't focus or im way too hyper lol)

And I think I need to remind you all again; DO NOT COME TO MY PAGE WITH BULLSHIT! if you've talked to me in my pm you know I'm the sweetest girl ever, but the minute you start talking disrespectful about me or my books, then that's when I won't hesitate to put you in your place. I try to be as nice as a author as I can because I see other wattpad people talking to some of their readers harshly, but I only treat people how they treat me!

But sorry for this false alarm and me rambling lol, i just really want my writing as enjoyable as possible & I needed to get my point across lol! 
Update coming tonight!