He closes his eyes. Chanyeol might date Kyungsoo. The thought runs through his mind and it doesn't stop. But no matter how pained he feels, he hopes it would happen, because as long as Chanyeol is safe and happy, whether it is with someone else or not, Baekhyun is content. He takes another deep breath to get himself together. Then, with shaking fingers, he places Chan Chan back in the suitcase, closes it carefully, stands up, and drags himself back to the bed. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. He slides into bed and stares at the ceiling again, remembering all those times when he shared the same ceiling with Chanyeol and they talked about the stupidest but most meaningful things. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. He closes his eyes

When he imagines Chanyeol and Kyungsoo once more, this time he's smiling, because the Chanyeol in his mind is smiling and happy and safe and content, like he doesn't need anything else.

Just as he should be.

Joo Sung is losing his touch.

His carelessness is evident, and his trust on Baekhyun increases as time and time passes by (and Baekhyun 'falls in love' more and more). Rather, Joo Sung is trusting Baekhyun to be more and more of an oblivious, pure idiot who can't tell his left from his right. If that's the case, Joo Sung is better off trying to trick Chanyeol instead.

Maybe it's Baekhyun's childish whining and his need to always touch Joo Sung everywhere. Maybe it's because seven years later, he still acts like the same 15-year old who thought that the world has no deceit and greed. Maybe that's why Joo Sung fell right into his trap.

Baekhyun doesn't sleep well when he sleeps with Joo Sung, because he can't stand knowing that they're in the same room and he has to let his guard down. He only sleeps when Joo Sung sneaks out, thinking Baekhyun is deep inside his dreams.

It happens one day when Baekhyun pretends he had fallen asleep. The idiot thinks that conquering Baekhyun means the world is his, and he dares call up someone and show his true self, right in front of Baekhyun, the one he underestimates but should fear the most.

"Hello?" Joo Sung's voice had completely morphed. "No. Not yet, but I'm getting there ...... HAHA, man, you have no idea how easy it was. I was thinking that it might be harder, because after all, I did get my revenge ... and you'd think a normal person would start hating you to your gut ... I had everything prepared. I was going to go to the point where I would even get on my knees and apologise, but there was no need for that. He fell for me straightaway. He didn't even question it. He even ditched his boyfriend because of that." Joo Sung laughs. Oh, he's talking about me. Baekhyun thinks, wondering why the hell he has no reaction to this. No hurt, no anger. It's like he's watching a movie where Joo Sung is the motherfucker that everyone wishes to be killed in the end. And it's like he's part of the audience, waiting for Joo Sung to slip.

"What an idiot. As stupid as he was back then. Gosh, you have no idea how fucking pissed I was. It took everything in my control not to strangle him, you know? I never thought I'd have to see his fucking face again, but here I am, pretending I love him like there's no one else in this world." Joo Sung chuckles, and it sounds like such an ugly thing in Baekhyun's ears. "He says he still loves me, can you believe that? HA! Who would love someone like him? Look at him, he's the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life." That's interesting. "Yeah, it was so easy. I just had to pop up, say it was all a misunderstanding, and he was back in my arms ... Can you believe the look on that guy's face? No, not the slut. The doofus. Yeah, the one that looks like me. Does he even look like me? I don't even make those fucking expressions that make me look like a pig." Baekhyun clenches his fist under the blankets, but forces himself to calm down.