29

Warnings: Kind of Mature. No smut, just suggestive content.

Namjoon POV

"My turn!" Hoseok exclaims. "Taehyung, truth or dare?!"

"Truth!" Tae says.

"Who is your current crush?" Hoseok smirks.

"Y-Yoongi hyung." He covers his face. I look over to Yoongi, who's face is a bright red.

"Okay, Tae. It's your turn." Hoseok says.

"Hmm... Jin hyung, truth or dare?" Tae asks.

"Dare." Jin sighs.

"Ooh, our first date of the night. Remember, if you don't do the dare, you have to strip and run outside naked." Tae smirks. "Anyway, I dare you to take your shirt off."

"Easy." Jin scoffs. He lifts the shirt over his head, the muscles in his back flexing as he does. I quickly look away.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" Jin asks. I can't even look over at him.

"Dare." Jimin smiles.

"I dare you to put on your maid costume and sit in Jungkook's lap." Jin says. Jimin glares at him, but walks out of the room. He comes back with a maid outfit on, and plops down into Jungkook's lap.

"Namjoon, truth or dare." Jimin pouts.

"Um...dare?" I say.

"I dare you to straddle Jin hyung until he chooses truth." He says. My eyes widen, cheeks heating up. I look over to Jin, who looks like he's smirking.

"A dare is a dare Namjoon." He says. I walk over to him and sit in his lap, straddling him. His hands grip my sides, to keep me in place.

"H-Hoseok, truth or dare?" I ask, avoiding Jin's eyes.

"Truth."

"Who are you dating behind our backs?" I ask.

"Park Jinyoung, from Got7." He shrugs. "I was going to tell you soon. Jungkook, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He smirks.

"Give Jimin a hickey." Hoseok says. Kook's eyes widen.

"Sorry Jiminie." He leans down and places his lips on Jimin's neck. Jimin bites his lip to keep quiet.

"We have an interview tomorrow." I groan, shifting slightly on Jin's lap.

"Don't do that." Jin grunts.

"Sorry hyung." I whisper.

"Anyway! Jin, truth or dare?"

'Please choose truth hyung.'

"Dare." He says.

'Damn.'

"I dare you to kiss Namjoon."

"You guys should make the dares a bit more challenging." Jin smirks. He tilts my head up, forcing me to look into his darkened eyes. He leans down, capturing my lips into a passionate kiss. I respond, placing my hands on either side of his face to deepen the kiss.

"Keep recording." Jungkook whispers. Jin starts pulling away, biting my lip as he goes.

"I think that's enough truth or dare for a while." Hoseok giggles. Everyone starts heading to their rooms. I jump off of Jin hyung's lap and rush into mine and Taehyung's shared room.

Before I can close the door, I'm being pushed against it. Hands grip my hips, and a pair of lips move up to my ear.

"I hope you know, I plan on making you mine. Just because that game ended, doesn't mean that whatever happened in there can be forgotten." Jin whispers.

"H-Hyung." I whimper as his lips travel down my neck. 

"Yes baby?" I can feel him smirk against my skin.

"Hey Namjoon, I'm- oh..." Taehyung stops mid sentence when he sees us. "I'm just gonna...sleep in Yoongi's room tonight." He slowly backs out of the room.

"Well, there goes that mood." He huffs. He places a small kiss to the hickey he gave me. "Let's go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow."

He takes my hand and leads me to my bed. He lies down and opens his arms. I move into them, snuggling into his chest.

"I love you Namjoon-ah." He kisses the top of my head.

"R-Really?!" I ask. He nods. "I-I love you too hyung. I have for a while now."

"I know. Don't think I haven't seen the way you stare at me Joon." He snickers.

"Shut up."