Chapter 12: Marines Dance Party

Start from the beginning

Nicks dress blues

"Alright should we take our side arms in case anything bad should happen?" Alex asked

"Yeah, but conceal them so they are not visible to others." Nick replied holstering him M9. The rest of the Marines put their pistols in their holsters and then hid them from sight. They also took a couple extra magazines with them just in case. Ryan Checked his watch and saw the party was going to start soon.

"Alright lets go!" Ryan said as he and the other Marines walked out of their dorms to the party.

A few minutes of Walking later.... 

Coco, Velvet, Yang, and Ruby were waiting outside the school doors waiting for their dates. Coco was wearing a Gold and black dress and Velvet was wearing a reddish pink dress and was blushing about it because she didn't know if Nick would like it.

"Geeze I didn't know you had it in you to ask Michael to be your date." Yang joked.

"Yang! stop making fun of me!" Ruby pouted as she looked away from her sister. "So who are you 2 waiting for?" Ruby asked Velvet and Coco.

"I'm Just waiting for Ryan as I asked him out." Coco replied. "And Velvet her asked Nick out to go with her."

"Ooohhh, I wonder what that will be like." Yang said.

"Yang didn't you asked Alex to be with you?" Ruby asked.

"Only... for just a little bit... is all!" Yang stuttered.

"Sorry did we keep you girls waiting long?" The girls heard Ryan's voice and then looked in that direction and saw the 4 Marines in their dress blues.

"Oh my, Ryan you look handsome in that uniform." Coco cooed.

"You 4 sure look nice tonight." Yang complemented. "Those uniforms look great on you 4."

"I believe you are waiting for me to escort you to the Dance miss Coco." Ryan flirted as he raised his hand for Coco to take it and the 2 walked into the school. 

"Miss Velvet, May I escort you to the dance?" Nick asked extending his  left hand to her.

"Yes, you may." Velvet replied with a blushed as she took Nicks hand as the 2 walked together to the Party. "You look very formal in that uniform."

"Thank you." Nick said.

"Well no time to loose lets go!" Yang yelled as she grabbed Alex's left hand and Ran off to the Party.

"Yang slow down I can run on my own!" Alex yelled as he tried to keep up with Yang's speed.

"Well no need to be like her."  Michael said. "May I Miss Rose?" Michael extended his hand to Ruby.

"Of course, lead the way." Ruby replied as she took Michaels hand and headed off to the dance.

About a hour of Partying later...

The Marines were having a fun time at the Party and getting a lot of looks from the other people their seeing as their dress blues uniforms stood out like a sore thumb from everything else everyone was wearing. Coco and Ryan were currently slow dancing with each other as was Nick and Velvet. Alex was talking with Yang and Blake about what it's like to be a Marine and Ruby and Michael were out on the Balcony getting some fresh air.

"So where did you learn to fight Michael?" Ruby asked. "I've never learned where you and your team learned to fight the way you do." 

"Well you see that's kind of a personal matter Ruby." Michael answered as he didn't want to tell her that he and his fellow  Marines were from another planet from different conflicts. 

"Oh I see, sorry for asking." Ruby apologized.

"It's okay you didn't know but now you do." Michael replied. Michael looked out across the entire school and saw someone running across the roof tops to the CCT tower. Ruby then saw what Michael was looking at and then the 2 decided to go investigate it. As the 2 approached the Tower Ruby got cresent Rose out from her locker which she summoned. They saw many knocked out Atlas soldiers and then Michael pulled out his M1911A1 and soon the 2 went inside and saw more knocked out Atlas soldiers. Michael saw the elevator was going up and figured the person who did this must be going to the top. 

Ruby and Michael then waited for the elevator to come back down and the 2 stepped inside and went to the top. The doors opened up and the 2 came face to face with a adult women with a black mask on her face with amber eyes.

"HEY!" Michael yelled as he pointed his M1911 at her.

"Oh dear! What are you going to do to me soldier boy~" Cinder cooed.

"You are so dead!" Michael yelled as he fire a few 45. ACP rounds at her. Cinder raised up her left hand thinking the bullets would just bounce off her aura. She managed to stop only 3 of them before 2 of the shots hit her and penetrated her aura in her palm she was using to block the bullets.  

"AAARRRGGG!" Cinder yelled as she held her palm while it was bleeding. Ruby took this opportunity and swung Cresent Rose and hit cinder in the stomach sending her into a wall. "You little brat!" Cinder then sprayed some kind of mist and it formed into crystals and then shot them at the 2. Michael and Ruby jumped out of the way of the Crystals as one of them barely missed Michael he took cover behind one of the desks as he reloaded his M1911. Michael then charged at cinder with a Bayonet in left hand and his pistol in the other.

Michael swung his bayonet at cinder who countered with a sword she materialized out of thin air. Cinder then pushed the Marine Back swinging her sword at him in which he dodged and threw a punch at Cinder's face knocking her back a little bit. Michael then swung his bayonet again this time slashing Cinder's right arm. Cinder now in a lot of pain then kicked the WW1 Marine back and stabbed him in his stomach.

"AAARRRRGGGGG!" Michael yelled in pain as he saw her sword stab him. Michael then fell to his knees as Cinder tried pulled out her sword.

"How does it feel to be powerless to me?" Cinder whispered in Michaels ear.  "You can't never beat me alone." Michael then used his bayonet and stabbed Cinder in her arm in which that made her back away from the Marine. Then Michael stood back up with his left hand over the place where cinder had stabbed him. Cinder saw that the Marine was now glaring at her with a murder intent.

"I'm not powerless to scum like you." Michael stated. "And who said I was alone?" Cinder wondered what he meant until she felt her side get hit with a great amount of force and when smashing through one of the top windows falling to the ground. It turned out that Ruby had sped behind her and then used cresent Rose to knock her out the window. Then Michael fell to his Knees again holding pressure on the stab wound and Ruby rushed to his aid.

"Are you okay Michael?" Ruby asked as she looked at his wound.

"I've been through worst kid." Michael replied. "this is nothing." 

Then the elevator dinged and the 2 looked to see General Ironwood in the elevator and when he saw the 2 he then rushed up to them. But as he got closer he sights of a fight that probably happened just a few minutes ago and then he saw that Michael was wounded.

"What happened here?" He asked. Michael knew that this would take a lot of explaining to do.

"Well...wouldn't you like to know." Michael shrugged.

===============================================================================

And done with another chapter!!

I cant believe this book hit over 4,000 reads in such a short time its awesome!

Stay tuned for more!