Chapter 3?

After spending an hour or so by the river washing the dress since the house was void of a washing machine Galaxy headed inside only to find Vortex waiting for her she appears to be shaking from rage.
"Welcome Back Runt" Vortex sneers In Galaxy's Face.
"I-I Washed Your Dress, C-Could I Be Allowed To Go To The Ball Now?" Galaxy Says Her Voice shaking slightly.
"Of Course Not B****, Not If You Think I Deserve The Smallest Room." Vortex Grits Her Teeth..
"I-I'm Sorry I-I Just I Had A-Already Set U-Up my Room So I Just Figured, I'm Sorry" Transparent Indigo Tears Stream Down Galaxy's Cheeks And Her Body Starts Quivering As Vortex Gets Up And Approaches Her Fists Clenched.
"You Figured Wrong B****"
"I-I Know P-Please D-Don't Hurt Me" Galaxy Is Full On Sobbing At This Point.
"Oh Shut The F*** Up." Vortex Shouts As She Strikes Galaxy Across Her Face.
"I-I'm Sorry I-I'll Fix Th-That I P-Promise."
"You F***ing Better." Vortex Growls Angrily. Shakily Galaxy Walks To Her Room And Proceeds To Take Everything Apart, Several Hours Pass By And By The Time She Is Finished She's Already Much Dirtier Than Before And Also Much More Defeated But, She Knows She Did Cause This That She Deserves All Of This Pain. It Is At This Point Galaxy Vows To Go To That Ball. She Will Find Apprentice Even If Her Sister Kills Her.
"Vortex? I Switched The Rooms, Could I Shower Now." Galaxy Says A New Tone Of Confidence In Her Voice.
"Aww Sorry Dear The Water Just Ran Out. Missed Your Chance I'm Afraid." Vortex Smiles Seemingly Innocently At Galaxy.
"O-oh It's Not A Problem Don't Worry, I'll Just Uh, Shower Later I Guess. Is Their Anything Else I Need To Do." Galaxy Holds Her Hands In Front Of Her And Speaks With. a Tone Of Politeness.
"Help Me Get Ready For The Ball." The Way Vortex Speaks She makes it sound as if this is the most obvious things in the world.
"When Is It?" Galaxy Says Slyly.
"Tonight." Vortex Rolls Her Eyes Staring Blankly At Galaxy.
"That Soon? Guess I Should Start Helping You Get Ready Now Huh?" Galaxy Takes Vortex's Hand And Leads Her To The Bathroom Sitting Her Down As She Brushes Through Her Tangled Blue And Black Hair. After An Hour Or So Galaxy's Hands have grown sore and her patience grows ever thinner.
"That Should Be Enough You're Free To Excuse Yourself To Your Room If You Wish. It Is About Time I Take My Leave." Vortex Says Walking Confidently Out The Door. It's At This Moment Galaxy Begins Her Preparations In Secret, Though Her Plan Hits A Slight Hitch As She Realizes She Has Neither Money Nor A Dress.
'Hmm, I Could Try And Charm Someone Into Giving Me A Dress, Yeah Yeah It May Be Sneaky And Deceitful But, It May Be My Only Chance To See Her Again.' Galaxy Thinks To Herself Guiltily Before Walking Out The Back Door Down The Same Cobblestone Path She Had Walked Down Just A Day Earlier. Yet As She Walked Something Caught Her Eye. A Shiny Silver Envelope Is Tied To A Tree In What Must've Been A Very Close Place To Where She Had Run Into Apprentice. Hesitantly She Takes The Envelope And Realizes It Had Been Opened Before But It Appears Someone Had Taped It Shut. She Slowly Opens It, Inside Is An Invitation To The Princesses Ball With A Handwritten Note Added Onto The Bottom. It Reads 'I Was So Pleased To Meet You I Hope To See You Tonight I Also Hope This Is Enough Money For A New Dress.' At First Galaxy Had No Idea What This Was Talking About, But Then She Noticed The 100 Dollars Attached To The Envelope, 'Where Did She Get This?' Nonetheless It Was Better Than Stealing So She Takes The Money And Heads To Town Buying A Black Ball Gown Scattered With Silvery Sequins. She Spent Hours Dressing Herself Up. Her Fingers Grew Numb While Her Soul Grew Hopeful. This Might Finally Be Her Chance To Live A Happy Life.