Chapter 2?

Galaxy is resting in her bed after her long day in town yesterday, the silence of sleep is calm and undisturbed until a voice all too familiar shatters the peace.
"Ohhhh Dear Sister, I'm Here," The voice alone shakes Galaxy from her peaceful sleep, she stays completely still not daring to move a muscle hoping, praying this is all a nightmare, that she's not really their, Unfortunately as the figure walked into her room all the previous Hope shattered into a million pieces, her heart sinking to the bottom of her chest.
"Oh, Hello Vortex" No matter how hard Galaxy Tries Her Voice is flat and emotionless.
"Aww C'mon Not Excited To See Me Lil B****" The Newcomer, Vortex as Galaxy Calls Her Rolls Her Eyes Smirking.
"Please. Go. Away." Galaxy Says This Simply, but flinches Away as Her sisters eyes flash in rage.
"The F*** Did You Just Say To Me?" Vortex Steps lightly but a hint of menace resides in her wake. A new glint Of Fear can be found in Galaxy's Usually gentle face.
"I-I'm Sorry I-I Really D-Didn't Mean It Please, Please D-Don't H-Hurt Me I'm S-Sorry" Galaxy's Voice quivers as she shrinks back trying to get away from the towering figure in front of her. Vortex lets out a barking sort of laugh,
"Haha Too Late For That Dear" She Looms Over Galaxy raising a fist, Galaxy Tries To shrink back But braces Herself for the pain to come, unfortunately she couldn't brace herself fast enough. As Vortex brought her fist down on Galaxy'.s jaw She Lets Out a Spn Of Pain.
"Now I expect my room to be ready by the time I get back from town Alright?" Vortex growls as she throws open the wooden door. Transparent indigo tears roll down Galaxy's cheeks as she grabs the sheets she had been washing for her own room and sulks towards the smaller guest room she had set aside for Vortex. After A couple hours she had dusted and vacuumed the entire room as well as going the extra mile as cleaning all the windows in the house, by the time Vortex had come back Galaxy was covered in grime.
"What Happened To You?" Vortex sounds genuine although she has a smirk plastered on her face.
"I Cleaned Every Inch Of Your Room, What Did You Expect? Either Way I'm Going To Take A Sh-" Galaxy's Voice Cuts Off Abruptly As Vortex Opens Her Mouth.
"Sorry Sis You Have To Wash This," Vortex Smirks Throwing A Navy Blue Satin Dress At Galaxy.
"What Is This For?"
"Oh The Queen Is Throwing A Ball To Find Princess Star A Future Husband, Everyone Is Invited Except You Of Course, You'd Just Embarrass Everyone." Vortex Closes Her Eyes In Contempt, Menace Seeping Into Her Voice Poisoning The Very Air Around Them.
'Wait, If Everyone Is Invited Could Apprentice Be Their? I'd Love To See Her Again. She Probably Looks Good In A Dress' Thoughts Of The Wonderful Girl Fills Galaxy's Head.
"What If I Don't Even Go Near You" Galaxy Pleads Willing To Give Anything.
"Haha No, Now Go Clean That Dress Peasant." Vortex Stalks Away Into The Bathroom.