𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ↓

When the couple arrived at Luke's house, they walked in to see Luke and Sierra were arguing over something. Ashton was sitting at the bar, stirring a bowl of soggy cereal around.

"Hey!" Calum yelled, catching everyone's attention. Sabrina stifled a laugh and their different expressions. Ashton sighed in relief and walked up to Sabrina, giving her a huge hug.

"I'm so glad your here" Ashton mumbled, pulling away and giving Calum a hug also. "Luke insisted that he'd make breakfast. Sierra's trying to convince him to just go to IHOP with us. I was so hungry I got some stale cereal out of the pantry. Luke got all salty with me and now sierra's trying to tell him he sucks at cooking" Ashton three his hands up in the air.

"I heard that!" Luke shouted, turning towards us. "Guys, is my cooking really that bad?"

Calum and Sabrina exchanged glances, not knowing if they should tell the curly haired boy the truth or not. Sabrina personally loved his longer hair better. She thought it suited him and his style the best. But his short hair definitely suited the old him, the punk rock one, the one where he was with Asparagus.

"Honestly, yes it is. You might've seen someone on the food network do it and thought to yourself, "hey! I can do this" but you can't" Sabrina told the tall boy, that was definitely taller than 6'2. "I'm only telling you the truth for your own good. It's because I love you, okay Lukey?"

Luke stayed quiet, looking down at the shorter girl. After a few moments, he nodded his head and hugged her. "Okay, thanks, Sab"

"No problem" Sabrina patted his back. She pulled away from him and smirked at everyone. "And that's how it's done"

"How did you even do that?!" Sierra asked, completely bewildered. Sabrina shrugged her shoulders and grinned, getting hugged from Calum from behind.

"It's a gift" Sabrina simply stated. Calum briefly kissed her cheek and set his chin on her shoulder. Calum was definitely the clingy type of a boyfriend. Sabrina didn't mind though. She was actually quite fond of his clinginess.

"So are we going to IHOP or what?" Ashton asked.

"Yes, Ash, we are" Luke sighed, grabbing his keys. "I'll drive, let's go"

"Should we invite Michael?" Calum questioned, not wanting to leave the fourth band member out. Ever since Michael was working up the courage to propose to Crystal, he's been a little distant from the band. Not that he should be with them 24/7, but the guys were having a small case of separation anxiety.

"Yeah, Crystal too" Sierra decided. Sabrina always had a close bond with Sierra. Since the moment they met, they instantly became best friends. Sabrina had to make sure Sierra was good for Luke, unlike Asparagus. Sabrina came to the conclusion that Sierra wasn't good for him. She was perfect.

"I can call them" Sabrina offered, unlocking her phone with her Face ID. Her phone then blew up with unopened emails, unread texts, and unanswered calls. Sabrina turned pale and faced her phone towards her chest. "I have to go to the bathroom anyway. You guys go to the car and I'll call them after I pee"

Calum slowly nodded and watched his girlfriend walk towards the bathroom, taking deep breaths. He then looked at Sierra who looked equally as confused.

"Do you know what's going on with her?" Calum asked Sierra quietly. He didn't want to seem like the nosy type of boyfriend, but he felt like he had a right to know what was going on with Sabrina.

"No, I have no idea" Sierra told the Maori boy. It was true. Sierra truly didn't know what had Sabrina acting weird. Sierra knew that Sabrina's mom had previously beat lung cancer. It had her wondering if she had relapsed. Instead of sharing that information with Calum, Sierra kept quiet. Sabrina never really mentioned her mom, or any of her family really. Only her siblings and grandparents. That was really all.

In the bathroom, Sabrina wasn't on the phone with Michael like she had said she was going to. She had texted him thought, inviting him and his soon to be fiancée. While she was waiting for a response, she was on the phone with West Hills Hospital for the third time this week.

"Ma'am, there hasn't been any payments. If there's no money going towards the chemo then it will be stopped. I'm very sorry bu-"

"I'll get the money to you some way, I promise. Just please don't stop it. I'll talk to my dad or my siblings and see if there's any way they can help out" Sabrina frustratedly told the lady over the phone. The lady sighed sympathetically, feeling sorry for the young girl.

"Alright, sweetie, good luck. Have a good day"

"You too, ma'am" Sabrina told the lady, her voice cracking a bit. She turned her phone off and set it on the bathroom counter, looking at herself in the mirror. She took a few deep breaths and wiped her eyes. This was a daily routine for her.

Her phone then went off, getting a text from Michael. He said they'd meet the group at the restaurant in fifteen minutes. Sabrina thought to herself that the pair was probably fucking and got interrupted by her.

"Sab, you okay in there?" Calum's voice filled Sabrina's ears. Sabrina gathered herself together and plastered a small smile on her face, unlocking and opening the bathroom door. There in front of her stood Calum with his blue Maine t shirt and black jeans on. This time a real smile appeared on her face at the sight of him.

"Yeah" she nodded her head. "I am"

But was she?