Yes Mr Nightmare!

Killer pov

"Another A+ Killer. Well done."
Mr Nightmare nodded in approval as he handed me my essay.
Our task was to write a romantic story,so I wrote one about a girl who has a crush on a man a few years older than her. Just like me.
You see,I have a crush on Mr Nightmare. I-I just can't help it!
He's just so handsome!
He was sitting at his desk, glaring at the kids who were complaining about their grades.
I was the only one in Mr Nightmare's class who got A's.
He was really strict about writing.
I got A's because I used big words and a lot of sentences.
Mr Nightmare always told me my stories were the best he ever read.
I would blush every time he said that. The bell rang and we all stood up. "Killer can you please stay? Your not in trouble but I'd like to talk to you." I heard laughing from the kids behind me.
"Teacher's pet! Teacher's pet!"
"That's enough."
Mr Nightmare snapped. I walked up to his desk after everyone left.
Mr Nightmare gave me a warm smile and put a hand on my shoulder. "Killer how long have you been writing for?" "A-A few years now...why?" "Because I'm in charge of the school's writing club,and I would like you to be our new member. How 'bout it?" "I'd love to!"

Nightmare pov

Killer beamed as I handed her a black t-shirt that said 'writing club'
"I'll be a little late because I have to feed my bunnies." "Alright."
She put it in her backpack and hugged me. I smirked and pat her butt.
I saw her face turn beet red.
She shot up,her breasts bouncing, and turned around and ran out.
She walked away with her best friend Dust. I smirked,but rolled my eye lights when I heard; "Nighty!"
"Hey Muffet..." Muffet was my girlfriend and I hated her.
We started dating but she right away started cheating on me.
She didn't know I found out,but I also knew she was only with me for my money and my looks to make others jealous. Killer was what I really wanted in a girl. Muffet kissed me over and over and I pretended to like it,but really I hated her.
"Bye honey bunches~" "bye..."
The bell rang and my last class of the day came in.
Along with my sister. "Hello brother!"
"What is it Dream..." "I was wondering if you would....lend me 20 bucks?" The class laughed. "No."
"Please~~~~?" I sighed and took out my wallet. I handed her a twenty dollar bill. "Thank you!" She dashed out of the room and I rolled my eyes.
"Turn to page 43..."

Killer pov

Me and Dust walked through the halls on the way to our lockers.
Dust has been my best friend since kindergarten. He helped me though my life with the loss of my father,my depression... he's great! Dust is the boyfriend of one of the most popular girls in school:Blue.
So if somebody hurts Dust, she'll come after you.
So Dust led me to my locker and classes every day so that nobody would hurt me. I took my books and put them in my backpack.
He lead me to the bus stop and gave me a hug as it pulled up. "Bye Kills!" "B-bye..." I pulled my hood up and tried to avoid eye contact.
I sat down and looked out the window.

~later~

I opened my door and all my bunnies dashed to my feet and swarmed me.
"Awww! Hi guys!"
I gave them a bunch of carrots and put my club shirt on.
I ran out the door and climbed on my bike. I rode all the way back to school and parked in a bike rack.
I walked to Mr Nightmare's room and opened the door. "Hello Killer! Glad you could come!" I sat down at one off the empty desks across from him.
"Where is everyone?"
Mr Nightmare chuckled. "Please. Who wants a second english class? Especially if I'm teaching."
"I would!" "I'm glad~." He purred.
I felt my face get hot.
His eyes were fixed on my chest.
One thing about me,is that I was gifted with the WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF BIG TITS.
Men always stare at me in the street and in public places.
I broke eye contact with Mr Nightmare and covered my chest with my hoodie. "C'mon Killer. It's ok."
He walked over and wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.
He gave me a piece of paper and a pencil. "C'mon. This is writing club. Put your special talent to work!"

~later~

I opened the door to my room to find all my bunnies asleep on my bed.
I took of all my clothes and put on my pajamas. I snuggled in with all my sweet little babies and fell asleep.

Nightmare pov

I watched Killer leave the classroom after the club meeting. I picked up her story and read it.
"Please mother! I love him!" "No Kate! His brother is far better for you! Nathan is evil!"  "No! You are for not respecting my love!" The white haired girl ran out of the house to the the house of her lover. He opened the door,his black hair shining in the sun. He pulled her close and gave her a tender kiss on her soft lips. "Nathan my love. Run away with me! We will have no rules and we can be free forever!"

I put the book on her desk after slamming it shut. I realized one thing after doing so.
Kate=Killer and Nathan=Nightmare.
I shook my head and walked out of the room. Killer was running down the hall,her skirt flying up and down showing her panties.
"Fuck I'm hard..." I mumbled, watching her walk away.
A glowing purple bulge was coming from my pants.
And it was all because of her. I walked home to see my sister on the couch, kissing her boyfriend Cross.
I ignored them and went up to my room.
I took of my clothes and flopped into bed because fuck pajamas!
I fell asleep thinking about Killer.and her story. Did she like me?

All of you: YES YOU DUMB BITCH! SHE THINKS YOUR SEXY!