10. SEDUCTION IS BEST SERVED DESSERT.

PARK JIMIN SWORE TO NEVER GO ON A DATE AGAIN

or talk to taehyung.

okay, so maybe only one of those were true. which one, however, is up to his mind (and maybe his ass) to decide.

the date had ended abruptly once jimin was found with the reckless artist, and both callie and taehyung got the hell outta there after they spotted each other.

"did they fuck or something?" he muttered bitterly under his breath, allowing a small pout to consume his features. a huff exuded out of his lips, before the cherry lips pulled up into a snarl.

"she really just left here without paying the bill." his tone dripped with a mix of shock and anger, a humorless laugh ripping out of his throat.

the dancer wrapped the aviator jacket more tightly around him, inhaling the intoxicating scent of the world after a thunderstorms.

surprised with the scent, the male pondered over how one even ends up smelling like that.

his admiration for the scent quickly came to a halt when he remembered the ice cream he so longed to have, and how his debit card would already suffer from the cost of his "date."

"would you like the check, sir?" greedy eyes blinked with dollar signs, avarice flowing in their blood.

a pounding resided in his skull, causing jimin's resting bitch face to intensify.

goodness, all he wanted was ice cream to repel his bad mood.

after begrudgingly letting go of his credit card (after a tug of war) to the eager-to-rob-him-of-his-money waiter, he drummed his fingers against the table, pondering of all the ways he would get his revenge. (and dessert.)

»»————  ————««

"sweetums!" elizah's voice rang through the halls, jimin's neck habitually craning towards the sound.

"today's theme is vintage, so i was wondering whether you'd like-"

"liz, you know i'm not gonna pick my outfit anyways. you or aria end up picking it." with a deadpan settler onto his sunken features, he rolled his eyes good naturedly.

"i mean, he's not wrong." hazel shrugged, startling the boy.

jimin turned around to face the godly being presented before him, before she pulled him in for a hug. it was a little awkward, as her heels made her taller than him by at least 2 inches. (if that wasn't a blow to his ego, he doesn't know what is.) it also made her boobs way closer to his face than his homosexual ass could appreciate.

"fuck outta here, with yo' pussy smellin' hands." aria shoved haze outta the way-at least somewhat good naturedly, as haze wasn't hurt...yet.- brown eyes glimmering when she saw jimin.