06. HOLD ME CLOSE

━━━━

IT'S BEEN NEARLY A MONTH and it was safe to say, park jimin hated his job.

his boss, who he had once been seen as a savior in the innocent coffee bean eyes of the cherry lipped boy, was a pervert to the highest order, and did everything in his power to make the blonde stay hours later than his original shift-which did not go well with his grades.

plus, jimin wasn't earning as much money as he could've been; turns out, that lady worked at the porn, stripper, and dom matrix part of the strip club.

he liked being on stage sometimes-but it wasn't the kind of dancing he necessarily wanted to do. he had started spying in on the dance school nearby and-holy shit.

the pristine white floors, the columns leading in, the art pieces framed throughout the hallways;

everything about that school was a dream.

maybe it was a thing with satisfaction.

jimin always was grateful, learned all his manners, accepted what was given to him because "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit."

but he had this urge now.

this hunger that drove him to do whatever he good to quench it. the yearning for something better.

when he walked onto the stage, the deep, maud lingerie hugging his body in all the right areas, he imagined his better.

painted a picture so clear in his head he swears it was real.

the boy's purple mask had become a signature look, melting into his face in painted pink hues, earning names like "cinderella."

although, this definitely wasn't any ball.

as soon as he stepped onto the elevated platform, the audience started to howl. instead of greasy old hags, he imagined he was on a stage, his mother smiling proudly in the back, and fans aroused by not his body, but entranced by the fluidity of his movements.

the blonde continued their dance, and every movement was poetry. he advanced, retreated, arms waving from side to side above his head, hands swaying, his veil hiding his features, yet seeming to show glimpses of dark, flashing eyes beyond. an accurate grace, galaxy boy wanted this as badly as he wanted to breathe.

liquid gold, he was liquid gold.

"show more of that ass!" a holler resounded through the club.

the moment unraveled, falling apart in the jumbled strings into the turbulent atmosphere that was park jimin's mind.

a sigh resembling the emptiness in his stomach resounded.

he continued his usual dance routine, dulled eyes hooded, face masked by a makeshift arousal.

as soon as it ended, he rushed off of the stage, feeling the red embarrassment deep through the apples of his cheeks-although, it wasn't like anyone could see it.

the mask will always cover.

"jimin, what were you doing?" elizah's voice came out in a strange, broken whisper. although but a tiny utterance, it felt like a slap on the face. like the prick of shattered glass.