What if(a niall horan fanfiction)

“I love you. I love that you are able to totally pig out infront of me and not get all selfconcsce. Not that you look like a pig or anything I just think it is cool that you are so real,”Niall explanned. I smiled.

“Have you meet a lot of fake people lately?”I asked. Niall smiled.

“Sice my band took off I have meet a lot of fake people. People who just want to be frieds with me because I am Niall horan. But you are real. You didn't even know who I was when you meet me. You just thought I was some guy, not a one of five guys in one direction. I love that. I love to be normal with you,”Niall explanned. I can't imagine going through that. Not being able to know who is really your friends. I can't believe what he goes through.

“I am sorry you have to go through that. It sounds like it sucks. I hope you know that you will never be Niall Horan the Irish guy in one direction. You will just be Niall. The super cute guy I meet on my first night in London. The guy who makes me happy and says things that make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. That will always be you Niall,”I explanned. I want Niall to know that I will always be real with him. Always, always, always.

“Thank you El. I always want to be able to count on you. Thanks for being real with me,”Niall thanked.

“How could I not be real with you? You are the most real person I know,”I said. Niall smiled.

“Thanks. Same to you. So do you want to go back to my flat and watch some more movies?”Niall questioned. I smiled and blushed.

“That sounds great,”I answered. Niall and I got up. He took my hand and lead me to the front so we could pay. The girl at the front knew who he is too. She fixed her hair as she saw us coming.

“Omg Niall you look hotter in person then you do in pictures. Is this your girlfriend? Is she the one from the twitter picture? She is really pretty,”The girl babbled. I smiled.

“Thank you so much,”I said. She called me pretty that is so nice.

“Thanks. Yes this is the girl from the twitter picture. Her name is Ella,”Niall explanned.

“You guys look so cute together,”The girl said.

“Thanks. This should cover it,”Niall said as he handed the girl the money.

“Ya it does. Here is your change,”The girl said as she handed Niall a couple bills back. He took the money and we left the resturant.

“Wow someone really likes you,”I pointed.

“Wow someone really likes us. Did you see that she likes us together. And thinks you are pretty,”Niall corrected. I smiled.

“I like that your fans like me,”I said. Niall smiled.

“Me too,”Niall answered. We walked back to Niall's flat together in silence. It was cormtable though. We walked back into his flat and turned on another scary movie. I snuggled deep into Niall's chest. He is so warm it makes me feel so safe. I sank deeper into his chest and closed my eyes.

Niall's POV

I can't belive Ella feel asleep on my couch. She looks so peaceful when she is asleep. I love her so much. She is so beatiful. I love the way she looks with my hoddie on. I think iam just going to carry her into my room. I carefully slide from underneath Ella's warm body. I wrap my arms around her and carefully lift her off the couch and carry her into my room. I set her on my bed and pulled the blanket over her warm body. I love how beatiful she is no matter what she is doing. She is amazing. I don't know how I am lucky enough to have a girl like her, that loves me too. Who would have thought? Not me.