What if(a niall horan fanfiction)

“Hi baby. Do you want to come out?”I asksed. Mina shook her head at me. I grabbed her lavender halter off the hook and walked into her stall. She put her nose in her halter and I buckleted it. I opened the stall door and lead Mina out. I walked her down the the tieing pool and tied her rope in a quick realise knot. I left Mina tied and walked to my locker. I unlocked the lock and grabbed my brush bag. I walked back to Mina. One of my favortie things to do with Mina is groom her. It makes her so happy and relaxes me. I always groom her before I get on her because she knows if I am upset when I am on her. Which makes her upset. So not a good thing.

I grabbed my body brush and ran it all over her body. Mina is a bay. Which means she is a light brown color. She has two black socks on her right legs. On her left legs she has short white socks which I call ankle socks. She also has small black tips on her brown ears. Her mane is long, thick and black. She also has a few strands of red and white in her mane. Her tail is black like her mane and also has a few strands of red. It almost touches the ground and is super thick. Since Mina is a show horse her tail is up in a tail bag most of the time. The only time it is down is when we are going to a show.

Lately her mane has become so hard to take care of and so high matnece it is usually in loose thick braids. It makes it easier to handle and it gets less tangled. I finished brushing her. I went back to my locker. I put my brushes away. I grabbed her lavender pad, her black dressage saddle, and her black briddle. I also grabbed my helment and my tall boots. I tacked Mina up and put on my tall boots and my helment. I let Mina into the areana and got on.

I walked Mina around the arena twice and then started trotting. I suddenly started to feel better. Whenever I am on her back I always feel better. I don't know what it is but it just makes me feel so at home. Eventually Mina and I started doing our tests. In dressage you do these tests at shows. The tests are just patterns you follow. Mina and I did each of our tests twice and then I noticed someone watching us.

There was a boy watching me from the bench near the areana. He looked blonde form the areana. He was wearing a red shirt and blue jeans. He was just sitting there looking at me. This is really werid. Once Mina had stopped breathing heavy I got off and walked her back to where her halter was tied. I took off her briddle and put her halter back on. I took off my helment and set it on the ground.

“Hi,”A boy voice said. I turned around and saw the boy who was watching me. Up close I notice he has green eyes and is pale.

“Hi,”I answered. His eyes went wide. Oh right I forgot I was in England and I am American. People aren't used to my accent. For a minute on Mina I forgot that I wasn't home.

“I'm Ian,”Ian said.

“I am Ella,”I answered.

“Your horse is beatiful,”Ian commented. Well this isn't weird. Some random guy I don't know telling me my horse is beatiful. Of course I know Mina is beatiful. How could I not know that.

“Thanks,”I answered.

“What breed is she?”Ian asked. Ok some random guy asking me about my horse. Werid.

“Polish, carrebt arabain,”I answered.

“You two look amazing together,”Ian said. I should be flattered by this complment. I have been working with Mina since she was two and I was two. Seven years later we are extremly bonded. Most people do noitce that.

“Thanks,”I answered.

“I know this is awkward. Some random guy aksing you about your horse. Sorry I was just wondering. She is just amazing,”Ian explanned.

“It's ok. She really is something speacial I know that,”I answered. I know Mina is the greatest horse ever.

“Good. It would be weird if you didn't,”Ian said. I smiled at that.

“Ya,”I answered. I turned away fro him and untacked Mina. Once I was done I hosed her off because she is sweaty. Once she was clean I decided to unbraid her mane and untangle it. I spet fifteen minutes untangleing her mane. I love doing it. It is one of my favorite things to do. As I was working my mind drifted to Niall. He was just worried about me. I shouln't have overreacted to that. He is a great guy and I love him. Once I am done I am going to call him. As I finished I stood back and looked at her mane. It looks amazing. I slowly braided her mane back into her loose braids. Once I was done I lead her back to her stall and put her away.

I walked back to my locker and grabbed my phone. I have three missed calls from Niall and one from each of the boys. I decieded to call Zayn back first.

“Hey Zayn,”I said.

“Hey El. Have you seen Niall? We haven't seem him all day. He isn't answering his phone either. Is he there with you? We need to find him. We need to meet with our manager,”Zayn explanned.

“I haven't seen Niall in a couple of hours. I went out to the barn. He called me a couple of times a few minutes ago. I will call him back and find out where he is,”I answered.

“Ok thanks. Hurry,”Zyan said. I hung up the phone and called Niall. After three rings he picked up.

“Niall why aren't you answering the phone? The boys are looking for you,”I said.

“Hi to you too. I am sorry I wasn't answerig the phone. I just wanted to talk to you,”Niall explanned.

“Niall the boys were freaking out. They have been calling you. Why weren't you answering?”I questioned. Zayn seemd freaked out. Niall can't just check out.

“I'm sorry. I just didn't want to talk to anybody. I just wanted to make up with you. I feel really bad about going through your stuff. I justwanted tro know how you really feel about what those girls did to you. I just wanted to help you,”Niall explanned. Why does he have to be so sweet? I am yelling at him and he is being really sweet. I love that thick Irish accent. It makes me smile.

“I forgive you. I know it is werid to have a girl tell you about how she was almost killed. I understand that you want to help me. I hate to tell you this, but there is nothing you can do for me. The only thing that can help me is telling me why my ex best friends would want to kill me. There is no logicly answer I can think of. I don't want to talk about this over the phone. You need to call the boys. They are worried. And then we can hang out later today if you want,”I suggested/explanned. Niall sighed.

“Ok. Do you want to come over to my flat at six?”Niall asked.

“That sounds great. I will see you then,”I answered.

“I love you,”Niall said. This time I didn't have to think about it. I know I love him, with my whole heart.

“I love you too,”I answered. I hung up the call and called a cab to take me back to my dorm.