What if(a niall horan fanfiction)

The next moring

The sun streaming trough my curtainless windows. I rolled over and checked my clock. Eight-thirty. I was up earlier today. Good I would have some time to go sightseeing. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked back into my room and grabbed some clothes. I grabbed some skinny jeans, a white v neck t shirt, white vans, and my leather jacket. I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone.

I left the dorm and checked my phone. One missed call from Nialler. I love his nickname so much. It is kinda goofy like well him. I really want to call Niall back, but I really want to go see Big Ben, and all the other cool stuff in London before classes start in two days. Whatever it's Niall. I will just call him back. It rang two times unitl he picked up.

“Hey,”I said. He sounded like he was doing something.

“Hey,”Niall said.

“Am I interuppting something?”I asked.

“No. Not at all. I am just hanging out with the boys. So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? I don't have practice,”Niall explanned. I really want to hang out with him, but I wanted to go sightseeing.

“I really want to hang out with you..,”I begain.

“I since a but coming,”Niall said.

“But I wanted to see the city,”I finished. I herd Niall sigh. After a moment pause I thought he hung up.

“Do you want a tour guide?”Niall asked.

“Ya I mean if you want to ,”I answered.

“That's why I asked. So where should I meet you?,”Niall questioned.

“Well I haven't eaten yet. Do you know anywhere good to eat breakfeast?”I asked.

“Well, you could come over to my flat and I could make breakfeast,”Niall said weakly. He seemed nervous. Well he did just invite me over to apartment. I really like him,but we have only had one date. I don't know what he will except if I go over there. Niall doesn't seem like kinda guy though.

“Sounds good,”I answered. I heard Niall let out a huge breath.

“I will text you my address,”Niall offered.

“Ok. See you in fifteen,”I said.

“Ok. Bye,”Niall said as he hung up. Niall's flat is on the other side of London. So I need to catch a cab or something to get over there. I stood out on a busy street and finally caught a cab.

“Can you take me to this address?”I asked the cabbie.

“Sure,”He said as he took off. We got to Niall's buliding ten minutes later. I walked into the bulidng and up the stairs. When I reached what I supose to be Niall's flat my heart started racing. I wonder what it is going to be like in his house. I took a deep breath and knocked on his door. After about a minute a different boy answered the door. The boy that answered the door was alittle taller than me, he has short brown hair, he had green eyes and was stadnign there and smiling at me.

“I'm sorry I thought this was Niall's flat,”I said to the boy.

“Oh. Your Niall's girlfriend,”The boy said.

“I'm not his girlfriend, but who are you?”I asked. Niall didn't say that he lived with someone.

“Niall said you were his girlfriend or he was going to ask you today or something. Either way I'm Louis and I am Niall's bandmate and you should come inside,”Louis said as he opened the door wider and dragged me into the flat. Once I was inside I saw a balck leather couch in front of my. Louis dragged me to the couch and sat me down. To the left was another couch. Also in the left was a little table and a small kicten area. Off to the right was a door which another boy who isn't Niall came out of.