Chapter 36 So Hot🔥

Y/n Pov

Now kyungwan is crawling over my bed and lay her front body on my chest. She get her face close to mine and smirk....

"so what is the punishment Mr Date? "she ask smirking and I gulp...

"uhh m-maybe make m-me a s-soup? "I said shaking and she just giggle....

"you know, I don't want that kind of punishment... "she said and lay her finger on my chest and make a circle....

"t-then?! "I ask and she held my hand...

"I want to get fuck and fuck by you... "she said smirking and kiss me roughly...  

⚠️smut⚠️(just a reminder, this smut will be the longest smut ever write and It might not suitable for kids so if you want to skip this part, just part eventho this part, I will make reader horny as shit but I'm giving you warning, this smut may sounds gross and better think it twice before read;))

She pull my face and without any sign, she give me the most rough kiss. She licks my lips multiple times and I really like it. We do tounge fight and suck our own saliva....

After the hot kiss, she pull out something from her pocket...

"what are you going to do with that pill? "I ask and she's smile....

"you will get me pregnant... "she said open my window room and throw the birth control pills away....

"yah why you throw it away? We need protection!!! "I said worried and she just giggle....

"you know y/n,when I think back about what we discussed about having baby back to LA, I feel so blame when I say having children will get hard but I think I already think it twice...."she said and unbuttons her t-shirt and climb onto me. She then unbuttons my pajama.....

"I want you to get me pregnant..  "she said and I just blurted out....

"but what if people find out that you are pregnant but not married yet? "I ask and she hold my cheeks...

"that's why we need to get married soon. Promise me, this time we will get through this together okay? "she said and I nod....

After the talk, she pull my neck and suck it. I moan slowly as I feel the pleasure . She then lay herself on my bad and I was on her top....

"pleasure me y/n. Do whatever you want baby. I'm yours tonight. I want you to fuck me out of my soul.... "she said and rest her head on my pillow....

I travel my hand on her back and unhook her bra. I throw the black bra away and fondling her nice yet sexy plump breast.....

"ahhh, ahhhh~ples-se! More massage...."she moaned as I rub her breast a bit rough....

I suck her left nipple and caressing the right breast. Her moans was sexy and her hands holding my bed sheet desperately. I make a popsicle around her nipples and bite her nipples. I thought it was going to hurt her but she desperately want me to bite it...

"y/n don't stop! Suck my nipples! Bite it and I can't get enough of it ahhhh~"she moan and I went to lick another right nipple and caressing the left breast....

I don't just suck, I bite it as it become errect. I lick around and make a popsicle sound and kyungwan just trembling of enjoyness as she moaned widely....

As I stop, she was panting and I pick her up and see her horny face. She looks like a drunk girl who desperate for a sex. I pull her panties and put her on my top and insert my hard rocking dick inside her wet pussy....