Chapter 17 Leave or Stay pt.1

Tzuyu Pov

Oppa tell us to stay at dorm but we refuse because we want to hear what pdnim will talk about the threat...

"yah yeorobun, stay until I came home. No need to worry.... "oppa say and we all shook....

"No!!!! We all should go together!! We best friends, we never separated!!! "Sana Unnie said...

"please guys!!! "oppa beg then Jeong unnie come...

"please y/n!!!let us be there too!!! "Unnie beg.Oppa seem like he was in dilemma.....

A silence pass...

"okay okay.....just make sure you guys stay outside of pdnim room because he just want to met me.... "he said and we all nod..

Kim drive us there. In the car....

"y/n,make sure you will get yourself not throw from us... "jihyo unnie said...

"lol. Jihyo, I bet pdnim will tell me to go seems it's dangerous if I stay with you guys... "oppa said...

Then jeong unnie hug oppa...

"you not going anywhere.... "Unnie keep hug oppa and oppa just smile knowing that if he left Unnie, something terrible will happen...

"we arrived.... "Kim said....

Before we go out, Kim said something to oppa...

"good luck Y/n..."Kim said make oppa nodded zmiley....

Inside JYP building...

We all took the elevator to the highest level where pdnim office located.

Before oppa enter pdnim room, he sigh and look at us and hug us out of sudden...

"if I need to leave you guys,just accept it okay? "y/n oppa said...

"oppa, what will happen to Unnie then? Are you gonna leave her again? "I ask him as jeong Unnie look into oppa eyes... Then oppa look at jeong unnie...

"if I need to left him for her and you guys sake, make sure she eats well and take care of her for me okay? "oppa said smile and Unnie already hug oppa... Oppa just smile innocently....

"please...... I'm begging you..... Don't leave me again...... "Unnie look at oppa with teary eyes. 

"I don't promise but I try kyungwan..."oppa said and peck Unnie lips before entering pdnim office.....

We all peeked to hear what are they talking about...

"so y/n,you know that we must keep the safety first as it your priorities. So how do we fix this?? "Pdnim said while oppa standing in front of him...

"I don't know....... The decision in on your hand pdnim.... I will accept every decision you will say.... "oppa sigh...

"okay 2 choice, leave or stay? "pdnim said and oppa was shaking...

"okay like this, if you choose to stay, can you really confirmed that you can protect my girl? What if you can't? What if the person who threatens you come and took the girls away? Are you going renspossible for their parents? /sigh/....look y/n,i netheir don't want to do this, I can't just end your relationship with your friends and mostly Jeongyeon. I know you two make it up again but think about it, are you rather see her dead in front of you?.... "pdnim said as he also feel that he shouldn't do this. I see to my side and Jeong unnie try to hold her tears...

"what if I choose to leave? "oppa said make Unnie stop crying. We all heard...

"if you choose to leave, I'm sorry to say but you need to end your relationship with-"Jeong unnie push through door and hug y/n..we all shocked and enter try to defend oppa..