be the one and only

A month later.

"...the implication of Heong Seok in a human trafficking business ended his role as 131 second biggest shareholders. Last week 131 held a, annual shareholders meeting and decided that Heong Seok is expelled from the chair as he and his sister booked by the police on charges in supplying human. 131 board of directors are already questioned for the embroilement and stated to be clean..."

"... Lisa Manoban, the most influential star from 131 is one of the victim of Heong Seok, as Lisa's boss at that time, he use his power to kidnap her, but the testimony from another victim named E, clears her name and decided to retired..."

Hanbin walked passing the TV in the police station, he stops for a while to see the news.

"Hanbin."

He turned and saw Bobby.

"Hey..." he gave him a light hug.

"How's the life behind the bars?" Bobby asked.

"Not as depressing as yours..." he chuckles. "I gained some new cops friends."

"Good for you."

They get into the car. Hanbin was charged for a month in jail because he broke Seok's nose bridge with his knee. And today is his release date.

"Where are we going?" Hanbin asked.

"Yunhyeong cooked you some tofu... you gotta eat that dish for a good fortune."

"You ate tofu when you were released?" Hanbin asked.

"Everyday for a whole month." Bobby replied.

They both laughing.

"uh, by the way... I followed the news..." Hanbin said.

"Easy man, no one knows you're locked up... your company's name is save."

"Thanks to your girl." Hanbin said.

"Your squad..." Bobby corrected him.

Hanbin looking out of the window. He slowly rolled it down and absorb the fresh spring air.

+

They arrived at Yunhyeong's place.

Jennie, Rose, June, Jinan, DK, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and even Jisoo, one by one they hugged Hanbin.

Hanbin looked around.

Jinan exchange gaze with Bobby, they know he's looking for someone.

"She's not here." Jinan said.

Hanbin sat on a chair, "oh..."

"We heard about the contract termination." Jennie said.

"Our company deserves that." Hanbin said.

+

One year later.

No more drinking night.

No more regular squad meeting.

They barely have time for themselves now.

Chanwoo take his family newest resort and fully works there without any interventions from his father, Yunhyeong just finished a short course in medical and start working as a nutritionist in a hospital where Jisoo work, Jinan took a dermatology course, June is officially in the board of director of his father's company, Rose pursue her dream in Kendo, DK open a dance school with his brother, Jennie's father wants Bobby to earn business degree and take over Jennie's position at the office later after they got married. And Hanbin...