DK's secret

Lisa opened her eyes, she's in a very comfortable bed, she look around, a nice bedroom with a huge windows. She carefully walked towards the window and take a look at the view outside.

The vibe is definitely Bangkok.

"Bangkok..." she murmured.

She walked outside the room and found that this is not a hotel room but a penthouse.

"The rent me a penthouse?" her smile's getting wider, "Leica is surely rich company."

Lisa happily walking towards the dining room.

"Where's everybody..." she murmured.

Then she stops when saw Katie sat on the living room's couch.

"Katie..." she said.

"Oh, you're awake." She replied.

"Why you're here?"

"I am you boss, I can be wherever I wanted to be."

"Stop using the position you have." Lisa scoffed.

"Why? But it's true, I am your boss..." she sat up and walked toward Lisa.

"Where's everybody?" Lisa asked.

"Like who?"

"My manager, my team?"

"They're not here." Katie said.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. "But my event will be in..." she look around, searching for a wall clock or alarm clock.

"There's no Leica event, darling..."

"What?"

"There's only you getting ready to meet people..."

"People, who?" Lisa asked.

"Bidder."

"Bidder? What auction?"

"Your auction." Katie run her palm on Lisa's cheek.

Lisa still puzzled.

"Since you're no longer popular, why don't me—as the representative of our company 'sell' you in a different way..."

"What the fuck you mean?"

"I will not say no to a businessman or a millionaire who would pay $10,000 to spend a night with you, for sure..."

Lisa gasped.

"Or $5,000 will do... since you give no charge to sleep with someone else's boyfriend." Katie glaring at her, "my boyfriend!"

"You—"

"What??" Katie sharply looking at her.

"FYI, Katie, Hanbin loves me!"

"Did he ever verbally said that to you?"

Lisa paused.

Not yet.

"No?" Katie smirk, "don't you think he just use you like any other girls he got on his bed every night?"

Lisa pierce her eyes.

"Poor Lisa..." Katie scoffs, "falling in love with a wrong person..."

+

"You should've listen to me!!" Hanbin slams some papers onto his father's desk.

"Hanbin please calm down, my people are trying to reach Seok right now." Mr. Kim shows an annoyed expression.