meet Papa

"Are you secretly dating Lisa?" Jinan asked.

Hanbin paused and then he laughs, "What the hell..."

"What? No?"

"Do I have to date anyone who is alone with me in my office? Can we just take it as casual as possible? Me and her were in the middle of co-workers conversation, no more, no less... now since me and you are alone in my office, should I date you too?"

Jinan glaring at Hanbin, "you're blabbing."

"What? Yeah, of course I do, you're cornering me with such question."

"Which question?"

"You—"

"The 'are you secretly dating Lisa' question?"

Hanbin nodded, "yeah, that!"

"Are you secretly dating Jennie?'

"The fuck?"

"Secretly dating Rose?"

"Are you drunk, Kim Jinan??"

Jinan laughs, "That's the normal answer if you really have nothing between you and them." He said, "but when I asked about you and Lisa, you're panicking."

"I am not."

"You are not. Right now." Jinan chuckles, "but you were. Back then."

"Whatever." Hanbin back to his seat behind the desk, "what do you want?"

"Bobby told me about you, Katie, and Heong Seok... the shenanigans they did and will do... tell me how can I help?"

"Oh, that..." Hanbin paused, "What's your offer?"

Jinan laughs, "being friends with you is always make me feels like befriending a Tin Woodman in Wizard of Oz. Stiff."

Hanbin shrugged his shoulder.

"Listen," Jinan sat down across him, "I don't have so many things to do lately... so I did what I like the most."

"What? Stucking your nose in everyone's businesses?"

"Correct!" Jinan smiles, "I never like Katie and Seok even before we met, so I run a reconnaissance on them."

"You don't like them but investigate them??"

"Reconnaissance!"

"If I don't like people, I ignore them, Jinan."

"Not if they're involved in my or my squad's life, Hanbin!"

"So what did you get?" Hanbin asked.

"Informations..." he took his cellphone, "sent! I emailed you just now."

Hanbin turned to his computer. He reads the email with all details.

"I knew some points here already, just this..." Hanbin pointed at one point, "I know that they're not blood related, that they came from the same shelter... but here your report said they have a father?"

"Papa... is how they call him, he's not their father or foster father... it's probably like their colleague?"

"Colleague?"

"Not sure... I still need further reconnaissance for that." Jinan said, "oh, by the way... my people found something interesting that related to you."

"Me?" Hanbin flinched.

"Yup," Jinan scrolled his cellphone, "your current girlfriend, Katie, looks like she doesn't trust you enough so she sent people to follow you around and taking picture of you whenever she's not around."