7

"But I think , it's what makes you stand out"

Taehyung didn't realize the words coming out of his mouth, but he didn't panic, nor did he try to hide it. It was just that he wanted the burnette to realize how precious his smile was, after-all taehyung too had his own diffidence with his smile.

Being truthful here, the first thing that taehyung ever noticed when he was shown to the one and only jeongguk by his best friend across the hall is how the latter's smile represented a bunny and how contagious it was. But eventually, with exam and assignments just around the corner, taehyung forget about the certain bunny guy. And now he was too much of a coward to say that aloud.

Jeongguk grinned gingerly, wanting taehyung to compliment him more. He was familiar being the main topic of attention, but when the blonde was talking to him, he surely wanted to hear even more, and as if on cue taehyung starts speaking again.

"I think so that, your smile is what makes you, yourself. It's beautiful and you should not be ashamed of something as beautiful as that and I like it."
The last words almost came out as a whisper, if jeongguk wasn't standing awfully close to the older, he might as well wouldn't have caught it. 

Both of them clearly didn't have an idea of where they were going to, but they didn't want to break this sweet atmosphere too. The thought of a destination was long gone from both their mind.

"Do you sing?" Taehyung curiously questions, to which jeongguk replies with a shy nod, a bit surprised from the sudden random question.

"Why did you ask though?"

"Your voice sounds too sweet for someone who doesn't sing"

"Can you like, sing for me?" taehyung suddenly stops, jumpy on feet, while the other faced him with a surprised expression.

"Why not another time" getting back to walking, jeongguk pulls taehyung along to where they were going.

"Where are we going, gguk?" jeongguk for a fraction of second was taken aback, but suppressed his urge to squeak.
He replied anyways.

"We're going to the museum"
Jeongguk answers. Knowing just now how taehyung was an art student, museum appeared to be a best option for both of them. After all, he wanted to see how an art admired another art.

As if on cue, taehyung was equally excited, he always wanted to visit a museum, but knowing there weren't any nearby, he was dejected. But ever since he heard about a new museum opened just a few weeks ago, he wished to visit it sooner, but due to jimin, his plans were cancelled. And now that he finally got the chance to go there, he can't contain his excitement.

"Calm down, tae. Stop jumping around like a kid on Disneyland."

"How can I stay calm, it's been years since I last went to a museum" taehyung replied, purposely increasing his pace to reach there faster.

"Oh god" jeongguk let himself be pulled by a hyper-active adult-child.

After all, both of them were enjoying each other's company and that's all what it matters.