1

Jeongguk should have guessed it from all these years of friendship, that when his friends called him to the café - it's another beautiful day for him to third wheel. 

The amount of affection he witnessed today is tie breaking, almost made him spring out of his seat and head straight inside the public cubicle where he could empty his stomach's content. No matter how gross they seemed to him, today wasn't any different from the rest of their dates, very obviously he can't do anything but to shut it and watch.

Presently, here in the newly opened café- which appeared too bright for jeongguk's liking- was him and his two best friends, namjoon and jin. Both of them started dating a while ago and much to jeongguk's dismay, the pair decided to tag him along with them atleast once a week, even when jeongguk himself doesn't want to. As a result, jeongguk has been a victim of their endless hours of fondness and public display of affection.

"Gguk, can you get us one caramel cappuccino with an extra straw?" Namjoon smiled widely, clearly aware that the younger woke up on his wrong side today.

Why can't you go and get it? Jeongguk really wished he had the guts to say that aloud but noticing that his other hyung was watching him expectedly, he knew that the both of them are not gonna get up.

"Fine" he says before he gets up and walks right towards the counter to order.

While he impatiently waits there in a queue, he could see two younger boys, almost his age, having a conflict right infront of the counter, while the staff behind it watches them both with boring eyes.

He silently taps his shoes against the marble floor, wanting to finish it off as quickly as possible and return back to being nauseated by his friends, but the pair doesn't even take notice of an irritated crowd forming behind them.

He let out a quite groan, growing quite intolerant as time passes by. If it wasn't for jin's presence just a few feet away from him, he would have snapped at the two people to order their shits faster, his typical behavior. 

And as if on cue, the blonde male infront turns around, his eyes completely fixed on jeongguk.

Shit! Did I say that aloud! He thought.

The blonde male's eyes flickers with a twinkle, comically a small bulb appears flaring on the top of his head too. And even before jeongguk could fully comprehend the situation-

"What a surprise, babe!!" , the blonde male scurries off towards a confused looking jeongguk's side, immediately linking arms and with a bright smile he says,

"Bogum, I would like to introduce you to my boyfriend" 

Wait what-