9

Just as soon as taehyung placed himself on the car seat, he lets himself get absorbed by its comfiness, jeongguk chuckles at taehyung, seeing how exhausted the blonde looks right now.

"Just because you work out doesn't mean other people don't get exhausted" taehyung found himself quite weak compared to jeongguk's bulging muscles, giving himself a reminder to start accompanying jimin to gym tomorrow onwards.

"What! I didn't even say anything", jeongguk, who was still chuckling, ignites the engine.

"You were laughing at me and still is"

"Okay, okay, fine, I'll stop"
Taehyung reaches out to turn on the radio, ultimately leaving it on a song that could satisfy his taste. He leans back and relaxes, after all his legs were still throbbing with pain.

"Before you start snoring, mind telling me your address"
Taehyung softly chuckles at that.

"Yeah sure"
Taehyung adds his address onto the GPS, jeongguk, being quite familiar with the city than taehyung himself, took some shortcuts to reach there quicker.

With the song still playing and jeongguk softly humming to it, it was enough for taehyung to fall into his much need slumber. Everything was peaceful and sweet.

"Taehyung, hey! wake up, I'm not going to pick you up"
Jeongguk has been trying to wake taehyung up for the past ten minutes , but in vain all he got as a response were some cute mumbles to let him sleep peacefully.

"Are we here already?" taehyung mumbles again, still sounding and looking sleepy.

"Yeah, taehyung we've been here for the past fifteen minutes" jeongguk was getting desperate.

"I don't care, I want to sleep" taehyung was stubborn as hell when he's exhausted, he wrapped his hand tightly around himself trying to fall back asleep.

"No no no, you are not sleeping here, you can sleep in your own bed. Now come on, get up" if only jeongguk wasn't that desperate enough, he would have coed at how cute taehyung looked right now.

"Okay fine" The latter grumbled his way out of the car, still not not very awake, which did alarm jeongguk a bit.

"Jeongguk, where are you going to?" Taehyung, yawning but quite on his senses notices jeongguk walking beside him.

"Dummy, I'm making sure you reach your home safely" taehyung smiled a bit, not wanting to show how flustered he was, he turned his head the other way. Soon enough, both of them stopped infront of the elevator, waiting for it to open.

Taehyung was warm, from both inside and out.
Everything jeongguk did was cute. It's not his first time having someone walk him home, but when jeongguk was there closely beside him, he felt much safe and sound, and a part of him wanted to have his feeling almost everyday. 

Jeongguk, on the other hand, wasn't the one to walk someone home, even if it's for his own girlfriend. He was never that sweet boyfriend. But what happened now? Why did he offer to give taehyung a lift where he surely isn't the type to, why did he even sign himself to walk the latter home. Hell, why did he even buy him an ice-cream and took the latter to the museum because the other wanted to. He could have finished their 'boyfriends' contract soon after bogum left. Why did he even agree to this. But after everything, jeongguk was sure as hell he wasn't regretting anything that happened today. Yes, even then kiss.

Getting inside the cramped elevator, taehyung couldn't help but notice how close they were as of now, just like how it was at the museum. That's when taehyung recalled the kiss, a topic long forgotten from both their minds. It managed to make the older blush a little. Jeongguk leaned in closer even when there was much space present inside the elevator.

Taehyung could feel Jeongguk leaning closer to him, his breathe almost nearing him. And at that moment when taehyung wanted to capture the brunette as a whole, the elevator door opened leaving jeongguk internally growling at it for being a cock-blocker.

Taehyung walks away, with jeongguk closely behind following him. And when he reached his doormat, taehyung turns around to face the Burnette once again.

"So yeah, our contract ends here" he carelessly scratches his neck trying to make their conversation seem less awkward. 

"Yeah. It ends it" jeongguk repeats to himself.

And with that taehyung opens his door pushing himself inside.
"And taehyung" jeongguk calls out. Taehyung opens the door a bit to poke his head out. 

"Yes?"

"Bye" 

Well, taehyung was disappointed, had he not expected jeongguk to say sometimes else. 

"Yeah bye, kook"

And with that he closes the door, heading towards his room, not knowing that he took jeongguk's heart along with him too.