• Prologue •

A girl dressed up in a Yellow, off-shoulder cocktail dress. Walking on an alley with no human being visible to her. She had an amused look on her face while she was striding forwards with no particular aim. Her wavy long hair was swinging back and forth with the strong breeze that hit her face. Her mind was full of confusion; what on earth is happening? What was she doing here? Why was she feeling strange yet peaceful?

She took long strides with a tug at her heart and suddenly her feet gave up seeing a magnificent scenery of a field full of Red Roses ahead of her path, where the alley ended. The sun was setting and she started walking towards the middle of the field when she noticed a silhouette of a tall, broad shouldered man at the other end.

She couldn't identify the stranger to see whether it is someone she knew. Her steps slowed down and her curiosity was developing within seconds. The man stood at one place and she could see that he was well built. The silhouette moved ahead and the girl immediately halted. Is he walking towards me? Soon the beautiful Rose field vanished in to thin air and so did the sunset. It was only the stranger and herself in a white background. When there were only few steps for them to see each other, she heard a bell ringing from afar. Was it a reminder for her that she wasn't entitled to a happily ever after at all?

She closed her eyes tightly and when she opened them up, Zoya Siddiqui found herself staring at the peach coloured ceiling of her room.

💫 Sewwi 💫

Hello everyone, Sewwi this side. I've decided to write a second story with Aditya & Zoya as leads of course 😊 These two munchkin characters inspires me to pen down my imagination on them every possible time, hence this Fan fiction. I hope you'll enjoy it since I've the entire plot planned out with no difference made to my ideas yet. The imagination made me feel happy and I hope as readers, you will also find happiness reading the story.

Do tell me what you felt about the upcoming chapters in the comments section & I'd be glad if you show some appreciation clicking on that white coloured star at the bottom of the page 😊

Signing off

Ciao 🌸