Hawaii 5-0/Supernatural Crossover Part 1

Steve POV
I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend y/n. I smiled as I realized how lucky I am to have a smart, beautiful, funny girl by my side. I leaned over and kissed her forehead as I got out of bed to get ready for work before I needed to wake y/n up. As I was brushing my teeth I heard my phone go off and I froze. I heard y/n groan and rolled over to my side of the bed. "Hello?" I heard her ask.

Y/n POV
I woke up to the sound of Steves' phone ringing. I groaned as I reached for the stupid contraption. "Hello?" I mumbled still trying to fight off sleep. "Hey y/n, sorry to wake you but we need you and Steve to get down here as soon as you can." I heard Danny speak through the phone. "You owe me breakfast and Starbucks," I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Of course, your regular?" He asked. "Of course Danno," I said getting out of bed. "We will be down there are soon as we can, bye," I said hanging up the phone. I rubbed my eyes as I walked to the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around Steves' waist and laid my head on his back and closed my eyes again. "Good Morning beautiful," Steve said turning around and hugging me. I mumbled a quick Good Morning and started getting ready for the day.

Time Skip to the base

Y/n POV
I walked in before Steve and gave Kono a hug, Chin and I did our had shake, and finally, Danno gave me my pink drink, some, and my sunglasses. "Thanks, Danno!" I said as I hugged him. We all gathered around the table as Chin was explaining what was happening. "We have gotten many calls about hikers seeing blue water like flashes in mid-air. There have also been reports of 90 mph winds from the weather station." Chin said pulling up multiple pictures of these blue flashes. "So why does this concern us?" Steve asked, crossing his arms. "There have been many grenades like sounds coming from that area and the governor thinks that there are people experimenting with dangerous weapons and chemicals," Chin said handing the Ipad over to Kono. "Well, let's go!" I exclaimed heading towards the equipment.

Time Skip to the forest

Danny's POV
Everyone was loaded and scanning the forest. We decided to stay together since we didn't know much about what was going on. We heard a rumbling up ahead. We all froze and looked at each other. It soon stopped and we continued again. After walking about another half mile we say a blue circling portal in the middle of the forest. "What the f-," I was cut off as it exploded, sending everyone flying back. My back hit a tree and my ears started to ring. "Y/n!" I could hear everyone well. I sat up and saw them looking down over the cliff. I scrambled to my feet and ran to them. I looked over the edge to see y/n laying unconscious next to another guy. "Dean! Dean!" I heard another guy yell running towards us. I drew my gun and turned to him. "Stop!" I yelled. He continued running to the edge and looked over. "Dean wake up!" He yelled. The guy next to y/n groaned and rolled over and coughed up some blood. "How in the bloody cow did I get down here Sam!" The guy named Dean yelled starting to stand up. "I don't know!" Sam shouted back at him. "Hey, Dean! My name is Commander Steve McGarrett and the girl that is down there is Commander Y/n L/n. What is her condition." Steve yelled down with a worried expression on his face.

Deans' POV
I bent down to the girl and checked her pulse and it was faint. I looked over the rest of her and she wasn't in good condition. "Steve, you said? She isn't doing good. Her pulse is faint. Her left 3 ribs and her right 1 is broken and I'm pretty sure that her knee and ankle is dislocated. She may even have a concussion. She's bleeding from the back of her head." I yelled back up to him. "CRAP!" Steve yelled, punching a tree.

Time Skip to the hospital

Chins POV
Steve was inside y/ns room waiting for her to wake up as Danny and I were questioning Sam and Dean. "How did you guys end up all the way in the forest?" I asked crossing my arms. "We don't even know. Sam and I were riding horses in New Mexico chasing down a monster when all of a sudden there was a big flash and bang and we ended up here." Dean said holding his head in his hands.  "My head hurts," Dean mumbled. All of a sudden he fell to the floor out of his seat and started having a seizure. As we were trying to get him to stop Steve came running out of y/n room screaming for a doctor. "Steve what's wrong?!" I exclaimed, holding onto Deans' shoulder. "She's having a seizure." He said trying to calm down as doctors went into her room. All of a sudden Dean stopped moving but he wasn't waking up. I checked his pulse and found none. "We need a crash cart in room 289 now!" A doctor yelled running into y/ns room. Steve looked like he saw a ghost. He kept mumbling no and kept trying to get up but kept tumbling back down. Danny went over to Steve as I started CPR on Dean. "Steve, you need to stay calm. Chin and I think that y/n and Dean are somehow connected." He said squeezing his shoulder a little.

Steves POV
"What do you mean connected?" I asked looking at Danny. He started to explain everything. We looked over at Dean to see his body jerk. After a few seconds, we sat up and was breathing heavily. I looked at Danny and ran to y/ns room. I saw that her heart was beating again and she was alive. What the hell is going on with my girlfriend?