Jealous! Chin x Reader Part 2

Chins pov
I sat in the back of the car cradling y/n close as Danny sped down the roads to the hospital. She had to be ok, I can't lose her too.

As we arrived at the hospital the doctors grabbed her and put her on a gurney. I held her hand as long as I could until they had to pry me away from her. I sat in the waiting room next to Danny as he called the team to inform them. Y/n was family to all of us. We couldn't lose her. She's Steve's sister, A sister to Kono, and mother figure to Grace (Sister to Danny), daughter figure to Lou and she's the love of my life. No one could lose her not now, not ever.

Y/n's pov

My eyes peeled open to bright lights above me and people running around me. I could hear the beeping of machines and doctors trying to talk to me before it all went black again. All of a sudden I saw a bright light a ways away. I started to run towards the light but it kept getting farther and farther away. I took a few more steps and I felt like I was falling. I could see the world again but I wasn't in my body. I could see the doctors operating on me. I walked through doors and walls to get to the waiting room to see everyone gathered around holding hands, praying that I would be ok. I grabbed chins hand and squeezed his hand hoping he could feel it. His head shot up and looked at me. "I love you Chin." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. "I love you too baby girl." He said crying. Then it all went dark.

Chins pov

The doctors were telling me how her heart crashed multiple times and that she is lucky to be alive. Everyone was gathered around her bed. I was sitting on the bed holding her hand drawing random patterns onto her skin aimlessly. I felt her squeeze my hand and I saw her eyes open. I smiled and hugged her knowing everything will be ok.